Start Your Own Grow !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I am spreading the Word..
START Your Own Grow!!!!

Yea I had gone to my connection yesterday to pick up and that where it all started on compress Crap that was dry and Hard as a rock..
I told her that she need to Stop Selling and grow her own to smoke and not to sell and be better off :) and she is serious about doing this and wants me to get it started..:D
I even told her that I had a friend that had room and the space and I supplied the mat. for the grow and that the use of CFL"s will be just fine from start to finish and I was NOT going to buy anymore crap in 6 months from her and she understood that.;)

So I told here I would concerned to help her and she want some step by step plans..

1. Wanting to grow for what reason.
2. Always have a Positive Mine.
3. Never TELL Anyone.
4. Keep this out of reach of kids and NOSEY ADULTS. Keep Locked
5. Don't jump the Electrical Box..
6. Run off any Drug Addict people.. (MJ Not Included) Well..
7. You get CAUGHT and the Cops come to my house !! I WOULD HATE TO BE YOU !!!
8. How many plants do you want to grow.
9. Life is too Short For any more CRAPP

10. I am only doing this so you can have True Weed that Smoke Better and Taste Better even though it's Bag Weed, It better then Compress and you Know what your Smoken..

Basic Grow for 2 plants

2x3x6 is a decent size for 2 plants
3. 42 watt cfl's
Reg. Mg soil or organic from Nursery
2. 5 gal buckets with drain pans
Good plant food.
Source Protector
1. 6 inch fan
Pocket illumina Microscope from radio shack
Most importance TIMER-Heavy Duty

Growing Marijuana With Cfl's Lights
It is possible to grow marijuana indoors using Cfl's lights and produce an excellent, mature potent crop. All you have to do is understand the life cycles of the plant and mimic the environment marijuana is most suitable to.
Mimic means to emulate, not necessarily re-create, so, close is usually good enough. Light, temperature, medium, humidity, rain, nutrients. I use standard 4 Cfl's and fixtures bought at homedopte. Then I use a 42 watt The 4 produce a good and suitable light and are very inexpensive.
Always keep the plants 4 inches from the bulbs at all stages of growth. Cfl's, you grow close to the bulbs because they are not hot like HPS or metal halide. Start seeds on moist paper towels laid on a tray.
Cover them with another layer or two of paper towels. Put in a dresser drawer for two days, checking on them every once in a while. They should sprout. Take the ones that do and insert them 1-2 inches below the surface of your potting soil mixed with perlite, (80/20 soil to perlite mixed well), shell side up.

Start with small 3-4" pots (top diameter). Put under 24/7 Cfl's. As they break the soil and grow upwards keep the lights adjusted to two inches above the tops. Transplant to a six inch pot when the plant outgrows the starter pot, usually around week three.
After 4 weeks of vegetative growth you should be able to go to a 14 on 10 off cycle and MAYBE your strain will sex. Some will sex better and quicker at 12 on and 12 off... Cfl's that is. I say start with four weeks of vegetative growth then onto sexing/flowering, but it may actually be more than four weeks depending on your strain and how well it takes to Cfl's growing. I have had decent luck with the strain I have used and I look forward to trying different, established, famous strains.
The distinguishing factors in determining sex is the pistils as compared to the tiny pollen packet's, I have learned there are many many ways to grow, just using soil and seed. When you factor in hydroponics and more expensive equipment, the techniques and methods and preferences vary even more. The plants react one way or another to every environmental change you throw at it. If it appears you have only growth and development and eventually budding/maturing plants, chances are you are doing more right than wrong.
Basically all ya do is germinate/sprout your seeds. Stick them down in dirt, put them on 24/7 lights, keep them watered and fed through the course of vegetation, then flowering, and ya have great homegrown weed. I advise everyone out there to get their process down by trying to use those good old seeds you have put back. Get some to germinate. Plant them. Experiment. Ask questions. I will provide any help I can to any questions. I am not an expert, but have had great success with Cfl'sso far.

I had this info for a long time..

Ok did I cover every thing using Cfl's.??

Latest posts

Back