Power Toker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
I turned in a $2000 (Aprox.) CPAP machine today because It is too much for me to handle at night. They do not reuse the plastic parts so I ended up with what might make a "Super Power Toker", with a little imagination. I have not yet had time to think this out yet, but I thought I would share a photo of it for you to use to advise me on the best way to make such a thing. I would not necessarily want to use it every day but on that very special occasion when you really want to get blasted!

Heres the photo.

View attachment Power Toker.pdf

You could just put that hose over the end of your bong :D. Be like a little gas mask.

Lemon Jack said:
You could just put that hose over the end of your bong :D. Be like a little gas mask.

A gas mask was actually another option I had considered. Dual use may include a canister that attaches to the end, for when you absolutely must use something with harmful vapors.

I made one once about 35 years ago that included a small pump, hose, copper tubing with a hole in the top and the end open, with my finger over the end, kind of like the bong principle except with a joint, which goes in the top hole.
It would suck down a dube in about 15 seconds! The only problem was the resin, which would gum up the pump.

If you were using that for snoring, consider the mouthpieces that hold your jaw at the right angle; they work.

King Bud said:
If you were using that for snoring, consider the mouthpieces that hold your jaw at the right angle; they work.

Thank you for reminding me about the one my dentist custom made. I stopped using it back when I got the machine, then forgot about it.

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back