Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for us its
10$- bulnt (1.5-2g)
20$-dub (4g)
30$- quarter (7g)
50$- half (14g)
90$- oz (28g)

thats wat most people pay me personally u can cuz those prices in like half but that because my best friend sells alot down here so he jus gets me stuff from his dealer or from him jus non profit cuz we've grown up together sense pre-k

azntigerdude said:
this is true. or a dub can b 1 blunt :)

and about the ur own scale thing - u cant pull out ur own scale everytime. sometimes u mite see ur boy chillin on the block. u tell him wat u want, he reaches into his pocket, u give him a pound, or a dap or w/e u wanna call it, aka a handshake. and voila. he has something from u, u have something from him. cant pull out the scale, adjust it, and weigh the baggie in broad daylight.

a dub should never be one blunt if your dub is one blunt then you just got ripped off bro. a dub should be at least 2 blunts maybe 3 if it is some fluffy stuff like some piff aka purple haze. but i feel the same way about that scale comment you made. talk about drawing attention to yourself lol

bud smoker84 said:
for us its
10$- bulnt (1.5-2g)
20$-dub (4g)
30$- quarter (7g)
50$- half (14g)
90$- oz (28g)

thats wat most people pay me personally u can cuz those prices in like half but that because my best friend sells alot down here so he jus gets me stuff from his dealer or from him jus non profit cuz we've grown up together sense pre-k
must be some solid brown brick mexi dirt at those prices:confused:

I've given up on buying it, no matter what the cost. I had someone getting it for me but they won't anymore. I don't know anyone who sells, thats why I'm doing the growing thing. I wish I could cop a bag, that would be nice. Just can't do it cause I don't know anyone around where I moved.:confused:

well since it was brought up and now thinking about my personal lifestyle changes and how much marijuana i smoke. I've found dealing with people you can't trust to come into your own home, is def. not someone you want to sell you a bag. If you get the wrong feelings about a person just don't deal with them.

Growing your own is the most effective way of smoking and knowing exactly what your getting. Well that and a scale. :)

Grow your own.;) That way, you dont pay to much,, for to little.

down here 3.5 is 60 dollors 7 is 100 a half is 200 hole is 325. i don't buy at the rate thow. i get it by the qp wich will run me 1100-1300

jeez,no wonder mods get ill at misinformation.what i mean when some of you stated what you get say. 2.75 grams for 10 bucks plz tell ppl its horrible weed.when you get some good smoke unless you know the dude and he grows it himself your gonna be paying 15-20$ a gram of some beasters.more like 15 for beasters/kind bud/nugs/dank and 20 for some headies/WW/NL ect ect.then it goes about 10 bucks apart from here on out,starting anywhere from 45$ an eighth to 70$ you should know how it goes now.and 90$ to 110$ for 1/4.275$ to 400$ an oz depending on quality.900$ to 1500$ for quarter pound.and this is the best here,i can get rid or find these prices as stated above depending on quality...2500$ to 5000$ a pound.crazy things these people with money do...but hey you cant blame them cause there making just as much an then some.so just GROW:)

as for swag goes...man i dont have a clue,it basically goes to people eyeballin alot of bags simply because if your still in the stone age of smoking bad weed with a thc rating of .5% then you probably dont even hang around enough money to even buy digital scales or even have the customers that understand the metric system in order to even worry about the weight.
EDIT: granted ive seen plenty of swag dealers with scales and they have there own opinions about how much you get in dimes and quarters but bottom line,no matter how you do your dimes a 1/4 weighs 7 grams(without bags which depending on ziplock or sandwich weigh anywhere from 1 gram to 3 grams)a 1/2 14 grams ect ect.

Youngsavage said:
Yep, in L.A. "dimes" are 1/2 a gram, .5 and we put it in a swisher sweet.
cheapest you could get 28 grams = 1 ounce is about $270 for some regular cronic but the kush goes from $450 - $550.
LOL HALF GRAM BLUNTS?? I can't even roll a half gram joint lol..

Prices are all relative to your area. If the dealer thinks he can get you to pay $20 for a crappy bag, he will say the price is $20. Best thing to do I found was when my friends had a bag of mj, ask them where they got it they say a friend. I wanna meet that friend if he is a fine dealer. Go over to his house toke up a little, and buy some weed. Let them buy it first, see how it goes down...If he uses a scale or not, and if not ask him why he doesn't. If the bag is light "hook it up" if its too heavy, go back again if its too pricey, leave he is all about money, but try to talk him down first.

Vincent16 said:
Ok i'm relatively new to smoking, however i'm curous to the prices of pot. I want to know the prices for good bud, mids, and regs, and how much each thing should weigh out to. And if i don't have a scale, how can I tell if im getting skimped or not?

I'm sorry,but are you for real?

If you don't have scales you can't tell,its self evident.A very strange question to ask?

Whats the 16 stand for in your name Vincent,not your age I hope?

Not trying to be rude I assure you but your first post on a cultivation forum is a pretty silly question isnt it?

Rockster said:
I'm sorry,but are you for real?

If you don't have scales you can't tell,its self evident.A very strange question to ask?

Whats the 16 stand for in your name Vincent,not your age I hope?

Not trying to be rude I assure you but your first post on a cultivation forum is a pretty silly question isnt it?

Rockster- This thread was started in 2005. He's gotta be 20 by now.

i do not normally sell my smoke.i had one guy that i smoked a few bowls of my stuff with and he kept asking me to sell him a 1/4 . i finally told him 150 a 1/4,hoping i would deter him from asking me. he whipped out the cash.i also told him not to ask again.i share with my friends,but i hate dealers.thats a 1/4 oz

ok being a border restdent near mexico i will tell u how jewed u get buying swag. if i wanted to (i don't cuz i don't smoke the stuff) i can go get a pound of some desent green mexican brick for 225 a pound. its got seeds not to bad but its still swag an compact. if i go in to mexico i can get it for 50 bucks an pay a runner 50 more to get it over for me. a dime here in town (10dollors) is 7 grams an it go's from there. but don't get mexico twisted if u go down south deep u can get a qp of some bomb chronic seedless an all for about 150 peso's (figger 12 bucks)

Had a deal with a guy last night, bought an 1/8th off him. Looked short and I was payin 50 for it so I busted out the diggie put the nugs down and wammo it was as I expected weighed 2.6

He was cool about it and actually I ended up with 3.8g so it worked out well for me. But I know I never buy a bag for 50 without checking the weight.

But I must say this weed is the bomb. He called it FOG, I haven't heard of that strain before but I might just have to get a few clones from him. :hubba:

I'm from Australia, the city Newcastle, which is about 2 hours north of Sydney. Anyway, down here we pay $20 - 1.2g $30 - 1.6g $40 - 2.4g $50 - 3.6g $90 - 7g $160 - 14g $250 28g.

where i'm from, we don't ussually use Oz, but 1oz is 28g.

Near Pittsburgh, I don't know what dirt weed sells for but sensimilla sells for(weights in grams)

3.5 $50
7.0 $100
28 $300
112 $900-$1000

I don't sell and haven't bought a bag in a while but if you are one of a very select few of my friends you will leave with a fist full if you show up with a bottle of Jack or a case of beer!

Latest posts

Back