Marijuana Prices/Weights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nic is usually just a blunts worth=5$. A dime is 1.5 grams=10$. A dub is 3.5=20$. A quarter is 7.5 and this is where they get us where i live. A quarter is anywhere from 35 to 40$, and its usually barely what you could call mids.

here its 5 for 1 gram 10 for 2 grams 20 for 4 grams 35 for a quarter 45-50 for a half oz 80 for a oz 240 for a qp 400 for a half pound and 750 for a pound
But its regular weed some unknown strain so we call it reggie

lol,,well hear a qt is 30 for ok mid, but if your geting your weed in a bagy its more thn likely not the top shelf stuff,iv always found if its killer its in glass...not to say bag weed is not good weed....just the best weed is in a container...but thats whay im growing my own,save cash and mybe smok better weed.....

princeofpimpz said:
here its 5 for 1 gram 10 for 2 grams 20 for 4 grams 35 for a quarter 45-50 for a half oz 80 for a oz 240 for a qp 400 for a half pound and 750 for a pound
But its regular weed some unknown strain so we call it reggie
jjjjeezzzzuuussss im in the wrong damn country %$#K me unfu#$ing believable aussie 1.6 $25 1/4oz=100-120 1/2oz=$170-190 1LB = $2600 and thats cheap upto $3200 i've heard thats hydro prices bush is cheaper maybe 10-15% off those prices thats is cheap man !

Ozzy pothead said:
I'm from Australia, the city Newcastle, which is about 2 hours north of Sydney. Anyway, down here we pay $20 - 1.2g $30 - 1.6g $40 - 2.4g $50 - 3.6g $90 - 7g $160 - 14g $250 28g.

where i'm from, we don't ussually use Oz, but 1oz is 28g.
its an ounce we all call an ounce an ounce 1/4 oz 1/2 oz 1oz but you are in new castle and i'm from sydney and brisbane ! it may be that i'm old school to and all my suppliers must be too !and you pay way to much for your 1/4 oz ya dealer must see you coming !and dude i wish more aussies veiwed your prices cuz cos for sure i'm laughing !ozzy pothead ??

Last I knew. Nick was usually a blunts worth. Dime 2 blunts. 1/8th for 15. 1/4 for 25. Half for 40-45. Oz for 65-70 usually.

High quality home grown was pretty much double any of that.

Super high test (like your brand names) was near 3x that.

But its been about 8 years.

Here it's all imported from somewhere, mostly Mexico. And most folks here are completely ignorant about strains, quality, and value. An Oz. of regs is 100 bucks everyday. And the minute someone has some indica, it's just the better mexi stuff but folks will swear it's "Cali. Chronic", they pay 120 a quarter without blinking. Anything with a smell and taste that makes these guys cough can be called SUPER INSANO CRAZY CRACK BUD and will be resold for 480 an Oz. or more. :rolleyes:

Chief8000 said:
I would try some of it first because nowadays there is a lot of placebo green floating around.
Never heard it called that but I know what this guy is saying. Unfortunetly folks are cheating end users by keefing all the buds untill all that's left is a nice green looking peice of plant with no thc. I've purchased before thinking it looked good, then smoked and realized it was bunk. I've even noticed the care giver sites selling say some Romulan keef and Romulan bud, only the bud was weak, so I could swear they make the keef from the bud they sell, what a rip!

I'm from Sweden, good weed cost 12.50/g, same with hash. Much more hash than weed here (even though Sweden has become self sufficient on weed according to the police. Well, at least I have!).

Less good goes for 10$/g, crap is 7.50. If something is extraordinary it might go for 15.

Strangest thing though, when I started smoking about 13 years ago, it was 22,50/5g (5g is the standard ammount). People that had smoked for 15-20 years longer than me told me that prices had been the same since early 80's. Then it went up 5 years ago, first only the better stuff, but now everything that give of smoke has become expensive. And overall quality has declined. Lowmark was that glass covered weed that hit the streets, was it last christmas or the year before? I never saw it, thank god, and now I hae not heard about it in a long time. Bad business I guess.

I don't know anymore. I joined MP and earned my self-sufficiency; don't need thuggies and punkies and ganstas, or even gansterettes.m Got my own doodoo, thanks much.:D

Listen to what UKie's telling you.

maybe calif is a mainplace around western us but at 40-50 dollars an eighth
when the man finally gets his sales tax, the price will go up. (and if its really that great quality, buy the seeds as investment)
so to pay more than 40 an eighth is profiteering. so if calif is allowed to sell it
at highest prices possible and still get a demand, someday as long as we can grow it, it will cost less, so until that time these so called clubs are ripping us off cause we cant buy it anywhere else i assume. supply and demand will cause it to become cheaper. supply by self-growing.
who pays 40-50 dollars or more an eighth? before eventual taxes, only a desperate fool. and only a dealer profiteer will max the costs. you can bet they are in it for the max profit.
the eventual government taxes and the clubs make all the profits that we burn up.
so we have to grow our own no matter what the laws say.
around portland oregon chronic is about 40 per eighth. all a person needs is a 400w bulb setup and approx a 4x4 ft area for flowering (2 mo).
and perhaps a veg area for youg clones or seeds that will replace the flowering area every 2 months. I get about 6 dry oz every 2 mo this way,
the cost is not too bad to create all this and sure beats those capitalistic clubs and government. so never never stop growing your own, no matter what.
the clubs and government dont want you growing your own. Thats like growing your own tobacco and alcohol. That was kept illegal until relatively recently probably due to quality controls, but us growers are smarter than allowing that to happen in the name of profit. so i get approx 1500 dollars worth every 2 mo. for myself, from me, with little costs.(ferts, elec, misc) hydro.
also i bought a 100 dollar vaporizer. its electric and digital, up to 547 F. (365 f is perfect for vapor) works great, you get twice or three times the thc content without burning paper or green stuff. A couple good vapor hits lasts for hours and hours and seems stronger than hash. those first couple vapor hits are really heavenly and extremely tasty. I get about 2-4 super potent tasty hits per small ground bud. no balloon, just direct hits from a chamber next to elec heat source.
after the first tasty hits, you can stir the bud for another tasty treat.
PS: and my lungs are healing fast as im not burning/inhaling burnt paper/green matter.
ive entered a new healthier diminision, lung friendly. what a difference. smoking is popular
simpler but coughing says the lungs are under pressure. vapor minimizes coughing much.

UPDATE 6/10/13 vaporising still abuses lungs. try cannaoil, after decarb and you'll never smoke or vape again. although vape is an improvement, walnut cannaoil will work well.

well i grow outdoors very little cost 8 to 10 oz a year enough to get me by till next harvest or i pay 20 1/8 3.5 grams 40 1/4 8 grams and i don't own a scale peace jjsmoker

at $120 an eighth, yes, that's $960 an oz here, I'm delirious about growing my own now.

I hate the guys that think an 1/8th is 3.0 and you gotta say something to them

Bleek187 said:
Nick = about 1.75g = 1/16 of an Ounce (usualy this is when someone just wants 1 blunt. Its not usualy weighd out just eyeballd).........Dime = 1/8 Ounce = 3.5g.......... Quarter = 1/4 Ounce = 7g (commonly calld a dub)..........Half Ounce = Half an Ounce = 14g......... Ounce = 28g.......... Quarter Pound = 4 Ounces ( Often calld a QP or cutie pie).......... Half Pound = 8 Ounces........... Pound = 16 Ounces

The baggies most widely used are the sandwitch bags bought at food lion or wherever.. those bags weigh 1 gram each... so if you buy a quarter sack... it should weigh 7g of weed + 1g for the bag... 8g

donno why im posting this... i just seen where it said "Last edited 10-24-05" but i typed all this crap so im gonna post it lol k bye

Thats wierd

andy52 said:
i do not normally sell my smoke.i had one guy that i smoked a few bowls of my stuff with and he kept asking me to sell him a 1/4 . i finally told him 150 a 1/4,hoping i would deter him from asking me. he whipped out the cash.i also told him not to ask again.i share with my friends,but i hate dealers.thats a 1/4 oz

Andy, im curious because that had to be some quality smoke. What strain was that and where did u get the beans?

Prices in the Clubs and on the street are 2 different things.
Clubs DO charge more...alot more. Thier high end goes for $60 an eigth, plus tax bringing it to $65.50. There are NO breaks on the top shelf, $60 all the way up...plus tax.

Everything else goes for 55 and eigth and under, with breaks on an oz, from $350 and under....plus tax. Tax is set to 9.75%

This is typical for most all clubs.

Street prices are lower. Well, it goes back to the ole "who ya know" Usually no more then 50 an eigth.

Here is a fun fact. a "street" pound is weighed at 448 grams, as most old skoolers know. BUT a pound that goes to the club MUST weigh 456 grams, which is actually a TRUE pound. 8 gram difference. And believe if you bring in a short pound to a club, they will "prorate" the difference and pay u less.

A "TRUE" pound is 453.59237 grams..or 28.35 grams per ounce... I'm pretty sure.
You're gettin' ripped for 2.3+ (yadda yadda..) grams on every pound NCH... ;)
I would 'guess' that the 448 g p/lb would have come from "rounding down" to the nearest gram on oz's (that being 28 g) X 16 comes out to the 448 #.
AND.. the "456" # from rounding "up" to the nearest half g p/ounce??

Latest posts

Back