Starting Auto Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So the sun has started to shine and the green house is getting put back up today so it can start warming up the ground for some planting...

My question is....
I have 4 auto seeds (2 afghan kush, 2 lowryder #2) and it wont be for atleast another 2 weeks before the inside of the greenhouse is warm enough...Should I start my seeds now or wait another week?

I'd wait a week. If your doing autos with the short veg cycle already i would want them getting as much direct sunlight as i could squeeze into the grow period.

Are you going to document this grow for us? If so, let me know please so I can subscribe. I am wanting to "view" an outside auto grow. Thank You.

why not start them now..gonna take 2 weeks befor the need the Light from green house. Just my thoughts. I too would like to see this. What is the green house made of? Mine is pvc and 6ml clear(cloudy to me). Good luck be safe

This greenhouse is going to be used in conjunction with my actual farm...so it will be in with tomatoes, beans, and peppers.....its 40 foot long by 19 foot wide made out of 1 3/4'' pvc with wooden sides and pretty heavy duty clear plastic...rolled rubber mulch for weed control with water lines running under it along the plants...gonna be closed in on each side too so when its 45* and the sun is shining it will be 70 in the house...Im hoping they turn out good.

Latest posts

Back