political name's DOJ gears up for crackdown on marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Weed, you might be a good old gun-toten' boy from the great state of Texas, but I'm just a skinny little boy from Cleveland Ohio and this broad crawls under houses and kills rats with her bare hands.

I don't know about you, but I ain't messin' with her. She can delete anything she wants of mine. I ain't a bitchin'. Mostly because I'm afraid. ;)

LMAO

Smart man Hackerman. WH, my husband, the military guy, the union man of 40 years, wants to have a word with you. He says you aren't the only one that worked his *** off all his life and that is why he .......fill in the blank.

Yes Mam and he had his vote counted just like mine. And he is more then welcome to have a word with me. Ya got my number.
Again political name is my President and will be for the next 8 yrs. If his boy messes with the States with Legal weed,,he will pay a price for it,,untill then,,how bout we wait and see.
I also was in the army by the way,,not much on Unions,,but to each his own. Have a few friends in Unions.
Also have friends who are NOT political name supporters,,but they are still my friends.
And Hackerman,,,i aint messen wit THG. She scares me. I never liked being under houses. Lol

Entire article... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-of-jeff-sessions_us_597a4177e4b02a4ebb7420a1

A congressional committee voted Thursday [July 27] to extend protections of state medical marijuana programs against federal interference, in defiance of a request from Attorney General Jeff Sessions earlier this year urging his former colleagues to abandon the policy.

The Senate Appropriations Committee passed an amendment, introduced by Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), that would add a clause to the Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies (CJS) fiscal year 2018 budget that blocks the Department of Justice from using funding for federal prosecutions of medical marijuana providers that are legalized by individual states or jurisdictions.

Twenty-nine states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories of Guam and Puerto Rico have all enacted medical marijuana laws (17 other states have laws allowing limited use of cannabidiol, or CBD, the non-psychoactive ingredient in pot that holds promise for therapeutic use). Despite the majority of states’ efforts to move away from prohibition, the plant remains illegal at the federal level.

Lawmakers have been renewing the medical marijuana provision, commonly known as the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment, which prohibits DOJ from prosecuting state-legal medical marijuana operations, in every consecutive budget since it first passed in 2014. The amendment requires annual renewal and has been every year since it first passed.

Last year, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit unanimously ruled that the Rohrabacher-Farr amendment blocks federal officials from prosecuting state-legal marijuana operators and patients.

Great read Bro,,finally real news with facts. Like i said,,the US ATTORNEYS,,and The DOJ has their hands full already. No time for such foolishness. Ppl keep running around claiming the sky is falling with no facts nor actions that back up the claim.
He will not mess with Legal Marijuana during his 8 yrs in Office. :rofl:

I will be so happy when you come to your senses my friend WH. I know you will. waiting.

Thats funny Rose,,,a little insulting,,but funny. Your gonna be waiting 7 more years. :smoke1:
Us Deplorables,,,we are so stupid because we didnt vote for a Democrat. Why should i have,,,didnt work out to good for you guys.
I never seen such sore losers in my life. Yall keep crying and us Deplorables will keep going to the poles. :rofl:

Don't have to worry about DoJ in my neck of the woods here in NorCal. State Fish and Game are cracking down hard on timber, water and erosion violations. Even with the county permits they are taking down some people who thot they were legal by county standards, with pricy count permits. With those violations come some felony charges along with losing the plants. These are big grows, and permitted by the county. The Supervisors heard a lot about this at the last meeting.

Said in the paper, State Fish and Wildlife will not be visiting "Medical Marijuana" grows as long as only a reasonable amount was being grown and no violations of their codes were happening. I wonder their definition of reasonable is? Right here right now in my neighbors yards there are prolly over 1000 plants. The fences went up big time this year. Two longtime neighbors sold out and big growers moved in. The aroma round here is gonna be heavenly.

Wow, nice to be surrounded by growers it seems it would help the rippers etc. I would love to smell the smells in the evening. yum

Latest posts

Back