Someones been sampling my crop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my girls.

100_0855.JPG

100_0856.JPG

100_0857.JPG

4U and Benny...you guys are killin'me:giggle:

I think Hippy is right...pull them or go crazy dwelling upon it;)

I think Hippy is talking about the tomato, lol. Don't chop early. Keep camping out.

There is a guy who is in jail right now for killing a man in his house. The guy was breaking in to steal some of the 200 plants he had growing. He not in trouble for the killing but they are gonna throw the book at him for the plants.

Check it out here hxxp://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090829/NEWS16/908290394

The thing is, it could end up being big hassle for you. So just be cool in whatever you do.

Wraiths1 said:
There is a guy who is in jail right now for killing a man in his house. The guy was breaking in to steal some of the 200 plants he had growing. He not in trouble for the killing but they are gonna throw the book at him for the plants.

Check it out here hxxp://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090829/NEWS16/908290394

The thing is, it could end up being big hassle for you. So just be cool in whatever you do.

I dont understand why people actully are still in jail for marijuana and plants. Its sad that people dont even know their rights anymore and how a majority of laws dont even apply to us the way most people are programmed to believe. that they cant find a lawyer who can get them off successfully when there are basic aspects of the law that marijuana falls into.

For anyone to be convicted of a crime there has to be a corpus dilIcti. With drug cultiation and possesion THERE IS NO CORPUS DILICTI.Since there is no injury, damage or loss there is no crime therefore the case should be dissmissed......Example

From FindLaw's Law Dictionary:

corpus delicti: the substance of a crime that the prosecutor must prove and that consists of an injury or loss (as death of a victim or disappearance of property) and the criminal act that resulted in it.

All corpus delicti requires at a minimum: 1) The occurrence of the specific injury; and 2) some criminal agency as the source of the injury. For example:
  • Homicide - 1. An individual has died; and 2. By a criminal act.
  • Larceny - 1. Property missing; and 2. Because it was stolen.

Seems like the courts have been scamming people into paying huge fines and or prison time when there is no actual crime taking place.

Bummer Ray Jay!!! They did leave you some to care for. Hope that's it,and get a pellet gun.I like Oldman's treble hooks, but I like sticking a piece of concrete at the bottom of the pot/hole hooked to stainless wire or that garden green wire, run it up the plant (when manure) and then you get a short hunk of barb-wire(sharpend),paint green and secure it to your plant about 16in.up stock. The poor soul right in the middle of their pull the sharpened barb-wire rips through there hand(s).That would take care of their grubby little mits.

lol i like the idea of doing a little public awareness operation and posting crackhouse signs.

adversely, they might combat with a little tag on your house of "marijuana cultivator". although given the openness of your garden, you might be a medical grower (aren't we all though? haha) so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

but here is my take on the situation. if these people are in their 20's or so, that makes them adults in my book, as well as the law's book. go to the gawdam crackhouse and confront them. say something like "hey, i'm giving you one chance to stop abusing my lady friend, or there will be problems." try not to make definite threats, or they will become even more defensive than they probably already will be, but be firm and be concise that you will not tolerate their shenanigans anymore. point out that you wouldn't go into their backyard if they had a weed plant, and say that since you're both doing things of questionable legality, it would be smarter for both parties to retain peace so as to avoid attention from LEOs.

of course, they are crackheads, so if all else fails, go to
hxxp://totse2.net/totse/en/bad_ideas/index.html

you'll be able to find something of use in there!!!

*i do not condone, support or advise in any way, shape or form the contents of the website to which a link was posted.

let justice be sweet, swift and satisfying.

the last thing I would do is go to a crack house and confront them..those people are crazy.........

well i posted that link for a reason. :hubba:

go ahead. look at it. you'll then understand why i put that lil disclaimer there, and why it might be a useful website in this situation. :D

that site is...different.

I never went through the blow things up stage...maybe it is yet to come.

Gimmee a bad o fertilizer and a gallon of diesel and i will set the whole damm block on fire........... Frick'in crack heads

its good to know that i am not the only one who has had that problem...i found my robber it was my son i caught him red handed or should i say green handed

dekgib said:
its good to know that i am not the only one who has had that problem...i found my robber it was my son caught him red handed or should i say green handed
..Is that suppose to be, "It was my son, 'I' caught him red handed"?.. or "It was my son 'that' caught him red handed?"..
because theres a huge difference ;)

My female friends adult daughter kicked down her deadbolt locked closet door to get a bud.

High Powered laser pointer on thier forehead auto get them out of the place.

Especially when thier mate notices.

get a roll of 4 ft wire! $53 at lowes for 4x 100ft! and then surround your plants with it using 2x4s pounded into the groud and make that fence HOT! Ground and a power wire and your good to go! once they try climbing over that fence, there gonna feel a little tickle and gonna fly and hit your tent and then ur gonna run and give him a good ol fashion a$$ beatin! good luck maybe get a camera too!

Latest posts

Back