thoughts on Fert for Flowering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreepinBuzz

Reaction score
I all I am currently in my second week of flowering and I would like to start adding nutes to the soil and leaves. Any sugestions on "BRAND" and strengths? Most of the stuff I have scene still has high Nitrogen contents and I have been fighting yellow tipped leaves and dark spots on the leaves. My setup is a HPS 600 watt sysyem. I believe the plant is starving for nutes. Anyways I thought about going with a higher P and K something like 20 or 30. Any thoughts will be helpful But what i am looking for is feedback on Brands mostly!!

Thanks and smoke On!

well...it all depends on which part of the world you are located at as pertaining to the brands that are available to you... General Hydroponics is a good brand that I know of, but because I do not know what is available to you, all I can do is to suggest getting something with an NPK ratio of something like 6/30's/20's while flowering... sorry can't help you much more... the brand I use is BC Grow and BC Bloom, supplimenting with a homemake seaweed fert, some SuperThrive, and KaBloom. I also used some Bud Blood the first week of flower, and Big Bud the second and third week (so Bud Blood once, and Big Bud twice going on a feed/water/feed/water... schedule).

Right on I guess that ratio is the most important thing. North East in the states is where I am from. Reason i was asking for brand is beacuse I am away for work and my wife is handling this so god knows I dont want a cooked crop or one that has been starved!

Thanks

I just started using Fox Farm and I am really impressed with it. My shop I go too only has BCuzz, Fox Farm and Botanicare.

Yea. You're going to want something that isnt high in N. Vancouver pretty much said it all. I would run with that. Sounds like a good schedule to me. I hope everything works out alright. I hope to see some pictures soon. Good luck and grow it big my friend. Take care

Latest posts

Back