Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I R Pothead been one all my life want to fight about it. here :48::48:
sorry you have been conformed to a Pothead now too:D

Proud pothead here, I have always considered "pothead" to be a term of affection.

:holysheep: :batman: :fly: :stoned: :48:

:giggle:

Which one of you is this?

image.jpg

SmokinMom said:
:giggle:

Which one of you is this?
Yep I am a pothead.
I am also a bucket head:)

BIU:bong:

nearly 8:30 and nobody in the club has woke up......... Did I miss the party?

wake and bake even if you did party like a rock star last night....... only mj will let you wake up and do the same thing that put you to sleep the night before.......... head rushes all around.

Good Morning folks, Welcome to my part of Canada, it will feel like 108 F with the humidex today and Fridays expected hi is 61 F.:confused2:

I'm up, but I ain't happy about it.

Hubby ended up pulling a 12 hour shift yesterday, looking like another long one for him today too. Good for the paycheck, bad for spending time together yesterday though. He's working for an expanding company, hard to find now a days

And, my daughter is pissed at me because I made her get rid of her Husky/German Shepherd puppy. (She doesn't live in my house, she lives in a second home on this property). But, this puppy killed a kitten, and there's no place for a dog who kills cats around here.

Poor lil kitty. :(

Good morning bhc. Besides the obvious, any exciting plans for the day?

Latest posts

Back