Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning G13 and all ya all.... Thanks for the hug g!

Hope everyone is fine and stoned...too early?

BIU peeps!

morning bongers,hope all is good,Rose I transplanted all 6 to 5gal the girls are all kickin....hope they are all ladies....my luck is finally getting better,tons of work and shows coming up....scored a awesome Taylor 410 guitar last night,knock one off my bucketlist.....BIU BHC:yay:

good morning BHC........ satori and java for breakfast........I hope your garden is treating you well.

Good morning peeps..

G13, that is the breakfast of champions.... Champions of what i am not sure.

My garden needs a bunch of work..... cloning cloning cloning...

I think i will vape a bit of satori and think about it..... BIU peeps.

Looking forward to a quiet weekend. 2 are going camping. It will be a nice break from the 9 yr old.

Biu

(Like it's 1999. Just for you g. :p lol)

Good morning Bong Hogs!!! Sm did you party like it was 1999?

We have rain rain rain.... which is great for the earth but it makes it hard to clean a garage... we were going to do yesterday but wussed out.

I am taking a gf to breakfast for her birthday this morning... BIU peeps.

Good morning everyone. Like Rosebud, it is raining here, has been since Tues and it is going to continue for the foreseeable future (ten day forecast). There is so much I need and want to do outside, but it is just too wet....and cold.

SM, enjoy your weekend!

Satori and java--I love starting my day that way. This morning I have a bit of Irish Cream--but only 1 as I do have some work this morning.

Rosebud, have a great breakfast out. It is my daughter's b-day today, too.

Have a great weekend and BIU as needed.

rain also here,please go away.....a little chem dog and java this am,got some music to work on,looks like a bong hit stay inside kind of saturday....we have rehersal at 4 today.....let there be rock.....biu bhc:bongin:

wow no one posted since yesterday and that was me I guess I ran everyone out of town.....to all remaining BHC members BIU........

Yea its pretty quiet around here lately. Most people are at the other place. :-(

Good morning Peeps!

40's and windy... spring is wind where I live. At least in isn't SNOW, like some woke up to today.... YUCK.

Join me for a little vape of satori?

what up peeps no one here again,hope everything is allright? well I guess Ill just biu by my lonesome......

I will join you this morning mmf2. I have a bowl of Satori loaded up and a nice cup of java with a little Irish Cream. It is trying to spit snow here, but it doesn't look like it is going to be serious. I think though it will restrict me to inside things today, so will be painting.

I am getting spring fever so bad and while the snow has melted a lot earlier than it usually does, it is so cold and rainy that outside activities are severly curtailed.

Hope everyone has a great week. BIU as needed.

Good morning stoner friends, bong hogs, joint smokers, vape vapors..

It is a sunny morning... I will be in the closet all day... cloning and transplanting... a woman's work is never done....LOL

Hope you have a great monday! Good to see you Mrfist and the wonderful hemp goddess...
BIU Peeps.

Good morning BHC........ got a hashberry ready....... nice strain for hyper peeps....... hope your all high as you wanna be....... are you vaping rose?
:48:

Good morning. Ok, no jokes please. It's been super humid and hot here (80s) and my house gets pretty stuffy even with the windows open. Learned last night that our AC isn't working. I hate having to turn it on so early in the spring, but well.....it's needed. :p

So I'm off to do some chores before it gets too hot in here.

Who still has their heaters on? I'm semi jealous.

Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well and has something to put in their bongs. I am toking on some Satori.

SM, LOL--who still has their heaters on? I woke up to about 4" of snow on the ground this morning. I'm thinking that might quell the semi-jealous thing. I almost couldn't believe it--not just a little skiff of snow, no, it dumped snow last night. Supposed to be 51 today so a chunk of it will melt, but I'm still pretty bummed.

Grower, I think that I am going to have to try the Hashberry. I have tried a lot of Mandala's strains, but not sure why I never picked up some Hashberry. I tend to be a little hyper (for an old lady, that is).

Have a great day. And BIU as needed.

Latest posts

Back