Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmm, I just might. Been saving my pennies for something that looks like it's gonna fall thru anyways. Maybe I'll treat myself for xmas.

A Da Buddha is a real nice treat:D I love it. People come over and the place does not even smell like weed and this is from smokers. Plus they have a referral program;)....Waiting on my downstem now in order to make bonging easier:D

My house smells llike a bag of marijuana that is getting smoked. Wait a minute it is , it is.

Ozzy They should have made it statewide instead of just a few downtrodden cities. ...But that is just IMO :laugh:...not much of a gambler here

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

today 50f and dry....Gonna do some outside work get it ready for the snow...smokeing on some Crystal Hash this morning with My Hash Pipe..which I lOve BTW..UKgirl :heart:(kiss kiss) also makeing some Bubba Kush Hash today.:stoned: loveing this Hash..:giggle:

Duck...Just put a Bubba in flower..cant wait to see her finish..didnt do well with outdoors but sure to get some killer Hash..:aok:

tcbud...waveing at you girl :ciao:

mom..ozzy..Hamster..and the Rest of you Kats..:48:

Enjoy your Day

My consumption has gone way down since bong/vaping. I cannot smoke as much through vape as I can through just firing up a bong

Uh oh. Well my already low tolerance has dipped down even further now with those damn meds I'm on. Maybe a vape wouldn't be a good idea after all ..:rofl:

4u2sm0ke That is unfortunate that the outdoor grow could not come to completion. Now you have to wait another 50 some days to get Bubba Upped..

SmokinMom said:
Uh oh. Well my already low tolerance has dipped down even further now with those damn meds I'm on. Maybe a vape wouldn't be a good idea after all ..:rofl:

One hit and you would be good to go for the whole day.:hubba:

I know what you mean duck, Dog track open in early 90's and I still have not been. I play cards all the time, :rant:but can't smoke my "cigs" without getting arrested in public.

Speaking of cigs, how many of you actually smoke tobacco?

I quit a 2 pack a day habbit 12 yrs ago. Sometimes I'll bum one when I get together with a particular old friend and it never fails, I end up puking that night at some point. :p I'm sure the jello shots have nothing to do with it...lmfao!!

Same here Ozzy on the cigs. I thought drinking, smoking, and gambling all went together? They just want to do two of them and expect people to come.:laugh:

SmokinMom said:
Speaking of cigs, how many of you actually smoke tobacco?

I quit a 2 pack a day habbit 12 yrs ago. Sometimes I'll bum one when I get together with a particular old friend and it never fails, I end up puking that night at some point. :p I'm sure the jello shots have nothing to do with it...lmfao!!

I don not smoke cigs or drink...just BIU

I don't smoke tabacco period, not even a blunt, I have tried blunts a time or 2, couldn't taste the weed so that was a waste as far as I concerned. Alcohol I can drink most into their grave.

I'm typing to much time to BIU :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

pcduck said:
4u2sm0ke That is unfortunate that the outdoor grow could not come to completion. Now you have to wait another 50 some days to get Bubba Upped..

oh im makeing Bubba Hash right now..so Ill be smokeing in a day or so...the only thing with the Hash is it dont stay around long..:rofl:

:bong::stoned:

Never had Bubba Hash 4u2sm0ke

Vaping WWf2

SM, I used to smoke cigs......tried a blunt once after quiting, was not ready for it..and it was foul imo.

Duck, dont you find the vape more of an up high? I do.

See you down there I do.....hello 4u....
Ima bongin now...got to get ready for a good puffin session on eliptical.

Duck, do you cook with your leftover weed? I mean left over after your done vaping it?

tcbud, you smoke before exercising? Damn...lol.

One night I headed to the gym. On my way I ate a mj brownie thinking it would hit about the time I was finishing up and I'd get a cool high along with the endorphins. Well a friend called on my cell and I ended up talking with them, in the gym parking lot for about 20 mins. I got off the phone and went inside. Things were going just fine on the treadmill....then it hit. I had to slow down, I was huffing and puffing and just said screw that. I will never to that again....:p

Latest posts

Back