MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There looking huuuge Puff hope mine turn like your's fan-Bloody-Tastic !! A***

Looking Great Puff...Can't wait to see some of final product :D ...So how's the mylar helping??? can you tell a big difference since putting it up??? Keep us Update pal...Keep 'em GREEN...

the mylar reflects the light off the walls and into the sides of the plants.....so yes,,,,there's quite a difference...the outer sides still recieve 5000 foot candles and the tops get about 7500-8500 FTC

wow these things are off to a fast start..it's been less than 1 week of steady flower cycle...no bloom nutes yet though

abc pot 014.JPG

abc pot 012.JPG

abc pot 003.JPG

man those are amozon plants! how old from seed now?

58 days ....world record ??????......i'm amazed at the rate of growth...they'll out grow the room for sure....i'll definitly use the same soil mix for my next grow..and the same T12 vegg light too

Sweet g row buddy.. One pat the shoulder thats it.lol

Lookin Good as usual...where would we be with MG eh ??? It does the trick ...Keep it Up Puff...keep the pics comin :D

well guys and gals,..looks like the magic is starting....... the plants are 61 day old and the tallest is 4-1/2 ft from the top of the soil. i'm seeing the buds growin' before my eyes..man this is great...can't wiat till' harvest !!!
:guitar: :bong1: :yay:

buds 002.JPG

buds 003.JPG

buds 006.JPG

does the water uptake need to be increased during flowering ?????

More water for sure...Those budsites need water to absorb in order for growth( i think) ...but i usually judge the amount of watering on the size of plant and what is to come...So at the beginning of flower i water almost every 2 days ...hope it helps, keep it up

woah, big indoor lady. looks nice brrrroooooo

Latest posts

Back