MY FIRST GROW PICS(floros,25 day veg)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance Puff you could take another grow room pic but straight after or b4 light out/on w flash. I can't see **** with that hps on
Dexter
Edit: also... excellent growing Sir

yea the ladies don't take very well pics in their lights for some reason ...but let's see a few pics of that diesel girl :D ...throw in a couple trich and cola shots if you can ...but the plan w/ the 150's may work, but you're definately gonna have to keep some serious ventilation goin' ...i'm not too familiar w/ indoors but from what i know it sounds like a plan to me ...I'm still a little unclear about your plan with the plexiglass and T5's ...are you pretty much saying your going to layer the area under the plexi on the ground with the T'5s? It seems like a great idea, lotta work, but good idea ...I'm not so sure of the efficiency it'll have , but that's some serious thinkin Puff :D ...Keep it Up

im not sure but i think i read somewhere that its useless to put lights under your plant because the bottom of the leaves don't use the light or something like that.. i would do some research on it before i spent the time and money setin up bottom lights. jmo

The perlite does indeed seem to make a difference...That may be something worth trying... I'll be watching your progress... Looks good right now...

Thats right ! i gave one the chop after only 4 weeks....dude looked like a lady, but the he/she was sticky and i got a 1/2 lb. wet ....heres a few pics of the condemned..........

peep 002.JPG

peep 001-1.JPG

peep 003.JPG

slowmo77 said:
im not sure but i think i read somewhere that its useless to put lights under your plant because the bottom of the leaves don't use the light or something like that.. i would do some research on it before i spent the time and money setin up bottom lights. jmo
not for the leaves, but the buds underneath the canopy during flowering...lots of little underdevloped buds down there with 5-6ft plants in a 24sqft room...

i'd say so, it would be worth tryin, worst case is that it does nothing.

Nice lookin' chop Puff ...I bet it's great smoke :) , let us know ...So have ya figured out the yield on it yet??? When ya getta chance get us a few pics of the grow room ...i'm bout to throw up a few pics in the journal, keep it up man...Keep it GREEN...

Haha Puff man ;) Looking evil but I suppose id also be with those buds ;)

Hugs

argle bargle !!!!! i found seeds:cry: :confused2: but for the life of me i cant find any male flowers....so i had to pul another one it had nanners....but on the plus side, there is now room for the other 3 plants....

dexter 004.JPG

dexter 015.JPG

dexter 016.JPG

heres my ventilation,....i tapped the a/c duct in the wall for room cooling and the light has it's own blower and is cooled from the other room.

dexter 005.JPG

dexter 006.JPG

dexter 007.JPG

i use the blue jug to mix 5 gal. of feed at a time.pretty simple, but i'm building a new room befor the end of the week. i'm gonna build walls in an upstairs bedroom to devide it into 3 rooms, 1 to work in, 1 to veg in and 1 to flower in complete with all the carbon bells and climate controlled whistles:D :D :D

dexter 009.JPG

dexter 018.JPG

dexter 013.JPG

I read in Jorges' book that the underside of the leaves are fragile and do not like light, so I would not install the lights below.

Nice lookin plants!

well it's been awhile since i updated my journal so here it is...i've smoked or given away about a pound from 4 of the 5 plants i had....i got 1 left but i don't think it'll hold me over until next harvest.. this is my first and last soil grow as i have purchased an E&F system.

last1 005.JPG

last1 004.JPG

last1 007.JPG

Wow Puff can I be your friend ;) A pounds loads ..........

Peace

PS whats a EF system ? I checked net looks cool ;) Hydro?

spacecake said:
Wow Puff can I be your friend ;) A pounds loads ..........

Peace
you suuurrree can lolololol...i guess the soil grow was just a trial to see if i could do it...now it's time for "bigger":D ...i'm giving the last one the chop soon...i think the pot it's in is too small and the nutes are whacked out bad

is that an ionic breeze I see in there?
does it help at all smell wise?

actually it's just a tower fan...i use carbon filters for the smell and they do a fantastic job.the $50 can filter 2600 is a great buy...2 of them would work well in a medium sized room..

looking good my friend... cleaning up, improving the growth cycle will be ideal.. but so far looking great..

Latest posts

Back