fert question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
im using mg soil right now and think it is about time to start using ferts, what is a good brand to use with mg soil that i could get at a local store?

w/o going to an indoor store (which I highly reccomend) I'd say go to Home De Pot and buy: LillyMiller's B1 transplant fertilizer (for shock and transplanting needs), Peter's 20-20-20 granulated for vegging, and Alaska Fish MORBLOOM (also use unsulphured molasses w/the bloomers too). But I myself don't skimp and go with hydro nutes such as ESUGreenleaves Grow&Bloom or the complete EarthJuice lineup. Hope my vague, sleep-deprived brain is writing coherent enough for ya. Much Peace and Love In All Your Daily Pursuits, bud.

:watchplant: :farm: These day you can find good ferts at any of your local feed & seed or garden store. IMO you should not mix brand names. Stay with one brand in Veg or Flowering.

Green Mojo to your Ladies.

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

how long have you been using that mg soil with this particular plant and also does it have the time release nutes?

I use Botanicare Purblend pro Grow and Bloom formula's

so far, ive given one feeding with no adverse affects, started at about 1/4 strength.

As godspeed mentioned, if the MG soil that you're using has nutrients in it already included, your plant needs to use those nutrients first before adding anymore. Most people on this site advise against using prenuted soils such as MG.

i bought FFOF soil today that im going to transplant the 2 small plants i have into, and i bought FF 6-4-4 nutes for the bigger plant i have that has already been in mg potting soil for 4 weeks. should i start feeding the smaller plants with the FF too after i put them in the FFOF?

:watchplant: :farm: IMO I would flush the soil real good with plain water, for at leased two weeks to avoid nutes shock!

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

A question please.. Im just into day 4, 24 hour lighting 2x 600 watt one growlux and one sunmaster MID (blue spec) into veggin my cheese cuttings.. their on a wilma dripper. water temp 21, terra professional soil organic..hydro peletts at bottom. im using plain water now PH 5.9. 63, Ph goes up a little every morning,it took 4 days to creep from 5.9 to 6.3, think its the stuff washin out the soil every feed.... Just want to know when shall i start to add voodoo and sensi A+B??? i will start with 1/4 strength.?? Please any info would be sound..

it says in the FF directions to jump start the plants with a foliar feeding, should i do this in addition to watering it with the nutes?

Latest posts

Back