Awesome grow house...IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:doh: :giggle: :aok: :48: Oh I totally thought you meant the afgooey....

ozzydiodude said:
Hey mgfcom and WhiteWidowMaker come backing play your ban should be over by now.

Ozzy :cry: and needs a good :laugh:

:rofl: I'm with you man. Nothing like an mgfcom\WWM to liven up a forum and give us wayward and under educated growers a sense of purpose!;)

Hehe, that and no one has commented on my 'gang rape mentality' in soo long, I am developing a nervous twitch in my left eye...

I thought u always had a twitch.... hehe

trust me its good...although hubby like my pk better?? lol..I enjoy them both.

did you see my fashion princess? lol...

Yup. She's a true cutie;) Afgooey isn't my first choice either. I think I can understand where he's coming from. It smells too good. Like it's kind of girlie (no offense). Not something you would think of as "guy" weed. If it smells like fuel, Cheese and pinesol, we're good to go!;)

Where did your PK come from?

Hey KK bro! Good to see you crashing the boards man! Sorry about that descriptive I used there;)

my sativa smells like pepper and cleaning fluids...not my type at all the guys like it tho lol...I dont enjoy desiels..

nvthis said:
Yup. She's a true cutie;) Afgooey isn't my first choice either. I think I can understand where he's coming from. It smells too good. Like it's kind of girlie (no offense). Not something you would think of as "guy" weed. If it smells like fuel, and pinesol, we're good to go!;)

Where did your PK come from?

visalia club...compassionate care or something like that lol....

this stuff makes me lazy....course I have been zooming all day.

Cool. Wonder where it came from? I wasn't that impressed with mine. It was just a club cut, generic, common and usually inferior. I will use the mom for trading @ the good karma farmers market. My cc gdp and cc grape ape and cc green crack will go along as well.

wait u know of a farmers market????? right now I have lots of NL5 and super berry clones...

nvthis said:
:rofl: :rofl: mgf baby! Hey Art, what we should do is have an mgfcom award every month!

Ok, back to my nondisruptive DPWW male fan leaf brownies...

Those were good times, nv :). And don't forget The Enhancement Smoker's parody thread, too :D. My neg rep from mgf was "another schmuck joins the loser mob". High praise, indeed :hubba:.

Oh, definitely. About time we get another Priestofknowledge around here too;)

It occurs to me that there's a lot of fun reading in closed threads :). I wonder if there's a way to find all of them :hubba:? PoK was waaay out there! I always figured he was an institutional escapee :D

nvthis said:
:rofl: I'm with you man. Nothing like an mgfcom\WWM to liven up a forum and give us wayward and under educated growers a sense of purpose!;)

Hehe, that and no one has commented on my 'gang rape mentality' in soo long, I am developing a nervous twitch in my left eye...

Weren't you a mysogynistic jerk, too or was that The Enhancement Smoker??

ArtVandolay said:
Weren't you a mysogynistic jerk, too or was that The Enhancement Smoker??

:spit: Had to be. I was the paranoid idiot! Oh man, what I wouldn't give to be the mysogynistic jerk though:rofl:

Whoa, nv! Check this out!

mi·sog·y·nist play_w2("M0339425") (m
ibreve.gif
-s
obreve.gif
j
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-n
ibreve.gif
st)n. One who hates women.

adj. Of or characterized by a hatred of women.

He was calling us &*^%. :)

My vocabulary is pretty good but this is a new one on me :hubba:

Did you know that?

Latest posts

Back