Puffmonkeys "new" Industrial Grow Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's been 2&1/2 weeks since i started seeing actual bud growth and so far so good.they just went through a 72hr clearex cycle and are back in there regular nutes again..

003.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

kickin' now PM.:) ...wow. thats alot of new growth. is this real time? of course, you don't have to answer that...;) ...

yeah they're really big...1000's of bud sites..nice and ticky too. i can't wait till next grow...i'm gonna fill that tray up with stanky

soi've got a few leaves, and i mean very few, that have a slight yellow "rim" to them...what would that be and how should i fix it ??? thanks

look up ^there in that last set of pics, 1st pic. what did that damage to that 1 leaf? better get to hunting vermin PM...

the yellowing is prolly due to you stopping thier feed schedule in the middle of the show? why would you do dat bro? is this what you do normally? i'm talking about the clearex flush. but , i don't understand the 3 day flush. was it just to dry them out for a few, after a flush? this makes sense...

sounds like the flush was'nt needed, and you'll have to get 'em back on track with the feed schedule...

they are nice bro. i give you that...:D :cool: ...

that actually happend when i pulled the scrog net off...everything else look normal ??? the flush was done because i figured it needed it as those rocks have not been cleaned since the first grow..i noticed my ph would not rise at all and thought a salt build up may have been the culprit...mid-flower flushes will not be a regular thing..

everything is everything bro. that is one huge cola in the last pic. the one up against the wall.:D ...

is the yellow fading on out as they resume the food intake? something else i been meaning to ask you, do you do any foliar feeding? and what is your average humidity level? being in a cedar lined room, i would guess it will be very low...you gonna cover that beautiful cedar wall with mylar?

peace, and green thoughts brother Puff...

nope... ultreflect..the humidity is low around 40% ..i'm not gonna coverthe walls per se. i still have to buils a room to flower in..it will cover a good portion of the walls. i still need 2 can filter 38 specials and 2 350 cfm fans. the neat thing is that my veg room has 2 can filter 2600's and they are doing a fantastic job of scrubbing the entire area

Hi Puff Monkey...

You're cruising right along, bro... VERY nice... And I think the yellowing may possibly be normal now that you're going on your 6th week of 12/12... I used to use Tiger Bloom when I was in hydro and I had to do a flush cycle for a day a couple times during bloom to keep from getting too much salt buildup in my hydroton or hydroton/coco mixtrure... Usually the plants would take off a bit and spit out more pistils right after a flush so I think it can do more good than harm depending on how hard you drive your girls with nutes...

What size fan do you run on your 2600 filter? I just bought one to use when I dry my buds cuz my Can33 is in my closet taking care of the stanky dank still growing and that bedroom gets a bit too fruity when I dry my harvest for my comfort level... Even though it's sucked into the closet by the neg air pressure and doesn't get into the rest of my pad I'll have more peace of mind if there's no smell in the bedroom at harvest time... When I do multi strain grows and they finish at diff times I can be drying for the better part of a month so I'm looking forward to using a filter when I harves this weekend...

Happy Growing!:cool:

i use 2 2600's on a single 160 cfm fan...the trick is to pull less air though the filters than they are rated for. the 2600's are rated for 90 cfm's so my filter setup is about perfect.

well guys, I just got back from the grow room and things are good. the nutes needed a little tweaking so i took care of that. the best news is that my clones have root bumps on them !!!!! YAY!!!!! here's a few more pics..

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

looks good PM. better watch that ewok hoochie in the corner. lol. looks like she may wanna shoot up a lot more...

that would be the mazar...i've heard things about that strain growing taller than normal..

ya know, i am still taking flowering tips and advice........i don't know everything so help me darnit...lol..

PUFF MONKEY said:
ya know, i am still taking flowering tips and advice........i don't know everything so help me darnit...lol..

I know the screen was a last resort..but, I'm not sure why you decided to remove it. The point of scrog is to keep the branches UNDER the screen to maintain an EVEN canopy to utilize ALL of your light, pruning everything below the screen that is 'in the shadows' so to speak.

I'm not the kinda guy to write ya a book in a thread, but if you have any questions PM me and I'd be glad to elaborate. Keep 'em GREEN Puff:)

Latest posts

Back