Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orange, thanks for stopping in and for your idea to journal this process. I will give up my pink moma bud for this. And grind I guess even though RS doesn't grind his..

G2P, i think of you often and your brother. It actually is supposed to cure crohns. There was a small study in Tel Aviv when all the crohns patients got better and half were healed by just smoking two joints a day of hemp named Auntie Em, what ever kind that is. And you are so right, a bad edible does last a long time. Ok, we will only use one dose and see how everyone does. I don't like edibles either, i will try the 1/2 piece of rice and see how I do. Thank you for that Kaotic.

About the grinding: it is very dry, how bout i just grind the buds?

I am going to make my first batch in the morning. I will try and document the process.

IMO grinding make it easier for the alcohol the get to the thrich and remove them from the plant material with out absorbing must chylorifill(?) it the process.

We have 13 oz's of buds and good shake. Mr rb is cutting up all the stuff so we don't handle it too much.

DSCF2093.JPGDSCF2094.JPG DSCF2096.JPG

Everything is really dried nicely and when it is all chopped we will start the process... Keep good thoughts please... We will be using a paint stirrer to beat the hemp with. Thank you Orange for that, thanks Ozzy. More to come....

awesome, just awesome of you Rosebud. Can't wait to see how it turns out for your loved ones.

Sending healing mojo to you and ones who are not well....

:peace: n' good luck

Good luck Rose, seeing that ever clear brings back memories. :)

Ok, so were half way there... The rice cooker has been filled three times to almost the top. Now we are cooking down the final rinse. This is the everclear burning off..DSCF2100.JPG DSCF2102.JPG

Ok,DSCF2103.JPG

FINALE Product. DSCF2104.JPG 27 grams and some toothpicks. This will be a good start and in two weeks i will do it again with the Nurse Larry. Thanks for hanging out and all the help. Isn't that amazing from 13.5 oz's to 27 grams. Wow. Mr rb and I just tried it out...to be continued. My peeps will start tomorrow.

Man those syringes are full of GOODNESS. :D

Nice job Rose.

Thanks Hammy, that has to be some pretty strong stuff huh.

Thanks Ozzy, I'll smoke that joint with you!

Very, very cool of you to do this Rosebud , I’m sure it will be appreciated. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks Cubbbbby.... I had a half of piece of rice size dose two hours ago and oh my... I think i am ready for bed..I think this is serious medicine...

WARNING: If you try this please know it is very potent medicine...I smoke a lot of pot and this 1/2 grain of rice size bit of RSO put me in bed. I don't know how my friends will do it. They will have to use the tip of a needle to get started. Seriously, i wonder if less bud would have been better. And this was made from cloudy pink moma, think if it was amber Larry....I think i might be dead.

rosebud grows dank :rofl: you may consider cutting it some to stretch it out---what's the consistencey

Very nice Rose....You and Hubby did great and thanks for sharing with us...How long did ya soak the material in Everclear?....And do ya think this RSO could be used in a Vape pen?...what is the consistency of the oil?...I see ya have in suringes...what are those for?...Cant wait to see the Larry oil...

thanks for sharing

:48:

Rosebud said:
Thanks Cubbbbby.... I had a half of piece of rice size dose two hours ago and oh my... I think i am ready for bed..I think this is serious medicine...

RoseBud.....NAILED IT!!!! :lama:

Rosebud, it looks great! I am so hopeful that this will help Mr. RB and your friends. And what a wonderful friend you are to do this for them all!

Less bud wouldn't have made it less strong, it would have simply given you less oil. It isn't like watering down a drink or something like that. You pretty much have pure cannabinoids.

It is interesting that it hit you like it did. Even with it being pure, I didn't think that an ummmmm experienced smoker would have felt it. Thanks for sharing this with us all. It appears that it is safe enough to do in the kitchen?

Latest posts

Back