The Return Of Kindbud!!! 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no problem when its real hot i have 2 water every 2-3 days but usually i water every 4 days depends alot on temps

I have to go into the ground, I can only check mine maybe once a week. My plants are kind of on their own out there but I get enough for over the winter.

yeah buckets are easier and i dont have 2 worry about people finding them very secluded and thick area

I like the, easier part :aok:

well these are nice plants n better pics, wish u all the luck

hahaha :headbang2: Was gonna comment that. No worries of them being seen? Looks pretty well fortified with trees around them. No height restraints? Havent had good luck with untrained tall plants. Why I top and FIM and LST. Interested to see your approach controlling the sagging branches from weight late flower.

Looking good dude :48:

Kindbud, those are just beautiful, enjoy your wonderful grow. Lovely pictures too..

thanks everyone and ston all of the taller ones that are 5 to 6 ft have been topped my branchs are really strong i stand by that pro tek works wonders on making hard stems and branches that and supercropping the hell out of them and grower i have 0%chance of a flood or bad storm no theif is going to find them and never had problems with animals once they are ove a few foot

just a little update after taking close looks at most of them 5 are females 1 possible male gonna keep my eye on it the rest of them are not showing anything yet

so after a few days their are 13 girls and 8 males and then i got 5 that im still waiting on that are small and then the 13 small ones that i started 2 weeks ago

wow kindbud, . . . . . . . . just wow!

I wish we were neighbors, but you dont! lol

Very nice looking plants and dang you are going to have some sore hands come clipping time.

best of luck ~

thank u username and yeah gonna be alot of trimming but my brother gonna help out so it wont be to bad

Latest posts

Back