Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud I ordered the Eagle 20 from Amazon. Not sure if importing to Canada is an issue or not. I wear a tyvex jump suit, chemical resistant gloves, respirator and face shield when I use it.

Bud if you hit it with eagle 20 only do veg and make sure not to spray them a week before you flip them.....really need 60 days or so to get most of it out....it will leave a carcinogen behind but it is very minimal....but that is a concern if your sharing your meds. Best case is to just spray them down really good wait three days and hit them again good and then let them grow out and take cuts and throw the mother away.....that cut will still test positive, but its a good way to save prized genetic's. Also keep the room between 72-76f and drop the humidity below 40% while your fighting it. I have a rule, if i see it in veg i treat it and then quarantine it...if i see it in flower I pull the plant and destroy it before it gets the others sick too. If i have three weeks or less i will hit it with 1tsp dish soap and 1 tbsp of baking soda per gallon of water and give every spot and a good area around it a shot....try not to get it on the buds it will make them taste / smell funny.

If you have to clean it off the plants at harvest, call me. I'll walk you through it, it's a three step process but it can be done and the weed saved for the most part. I hate PM, it really sucks you got this on your hands. The only thing i have found to kill it is Eagle 20...but it's really expensive...a pint container is close to 300.00 US. Peace

Use 20 drops a gallon for your treatments

Powdery Mildew is from high humidity right ? -- Since my nute water is not exposed my RH stays right at 50% -- It doesn't go up and down with a watering cycle !-- I run a whole 2 month bloom cycle without a res change too !-- Only topping off !-- Don't know if it is because I run a live res or what ? --but if it ain't broke don't fix it !

Umbra I looked all over here for that eagle 20 I can't get it here there's no suppliers here I would have to have one of you guys send it to me if I was to get some The last time I had this issue I gave the room and everyone in it a heavy dose of alcohol I lost quite a few girls but it did seem to clean everything up until now but it is spring so this is when the demons come out

I saw that a supplier was asked about shipping to Canada and the shipping is high, plus duty and tariff fees. The shipping was like $60. Customs maybe another $5 or $10.

Rose Wilson is getting big and the flowers look lovely. How is the vertigo today ?

Bud if you hit it with eagle 20 only do veg and make sure not to spray them a week before you flip them.....really need 60 days or so to get most of it out....it will leave a carcinogen behind but it is very minimal....but that is a concern if your sharing your meds. Best case is to just spray them down really good wait three days and hit them again good and then let them grow out and take cuts and throw the mother away.....that cut will still test positive, but its a good way to save prized genetic's. Also keep the room between 72-76f and drop the humidity below 40% while your fighting it. I have a rule, if i see it in veg i treat it and then quarantine it...if i see it in flower I pull the plant and destroy it before it gets the others sick too. If i have three weeks or less i will hit it with 1tsp dish soap and 1 tbsp of baking soda per gallon of water and give every spot and a good area around it a shot....try not to get it on the buds it will make them taste / smell funny.

If you have to clean it off the plants at harvest, call me. I'll walk you through it, it's a three step process but it can be done and the weed saved for the most part. I hate PM, it really sucks you got this on your hands. The only thing i have found to kill it is Eagle 20...but it's really expensive...a pint container is close to 300.00 US. Peace

Use 20 drops a gallon for your treatments

I paid $46 for a bottle. It will last a long time. The dilution rate was like 1ml per gal.

I am going in this morning Kraven for I hope my last treatment. I still feel like a dizzy broad, but it is 90 % better. Thanks for asking. I am very scared to go thru that treatment again but the PT says I am very tough and strong. lol

Anything that changes the ph of the leaf will help powdery mildew. I used vinegar and potassium bicarb. The Potassium is called Green Cure, it is organic and it works but you got to destroy the leaves with it and spray often. My humidity was 30 when i had pm last, so you can't really say it doesn't happen in low humidity it does. Since I grow medicine i would never use anything like what you all are talking. that is nuts.

After I sprayed with the Eagle 20, I waited about week and came back and sprayed the plants with the EM1. After 1 month I saw nothing, so I flipped them. But when I flush plants every 3rd or 4th watering I add EM1 to it. Check plants every day and still no issues showing. Rh is 40%, temp lights on 82 F, lights off 72 F. I let my temp get a little higher with lights on for the CO2 absorption rate when I force feed them with the biowave on.

Thanks Rose U answered my question !-- I think I'm start wiping the top of my boxes with a bleach solution once a week !-- I get some blue green algae around my aero baskets -- Does no harm but looks bad and that's where a problem would start for me !-- At the separation between wet and dry !-- Ya'll got me thinking now !

I am going in this morning Kraven for I hope my last treatment. I still feel like a dizzy broad, but it is 90 % better. Thanks for asking. I am very scared to go thru that treatment again but the PT says I am very tough and strong. lol

Anything that changes the ph of the leaf will help powdery mildew. I used vinegar and potassium bicarb. The Potassium is called Green Cure, it is organic and it works but you got to destroy the leaves with it and spray often. My humidity was 30 when i had pm last, so you can't really say it doesn't happen in low humidity it does. Since I grow medicine i would never use anything like what you all are talking. that is nuts.

You are correct about water ph, however it will only suppress it, it won't cure it.

Agreed..... all the sodium bicarb / soap does is change the pH for about three days so spores cant attach and start new area. I can get by if im on it twice a day with just light sprays till harvest..... if i have three weeks or less, after that it seems to just finally get ahead of you. Did i say i hate PM :(

I run on room air -- That's just what my humidity runs at naturally on room air -- Temperature? --We usually have the A/C set on 76 -- Grow room runs about the same !-- I do have a little window unit shared by veg and bloom and couple fans !-- In the process of moving it to bloom ! -- Drop that temp at night and bring them colors out !--
Kinda in a pickle right now !-- I got plants need to go to bloom Friday and I got no box for them !--and I got 3 busted Mars Hydro lights -- One of them got to be working Friday and I'm have to get creative on the box thing !-- I got a couple old boxes might work for now ! -- Why I always wait till the last minute to do stuff ?

Afternoon guys. I will be cloning today. And, I was wondering if it is alright to cut the top for cloning? That is what I want to do.

Rose beautiful flower. Sure hoping your vertigo goes away today. And, Wilson is become a big boy.

Time to Wake and Bake. Have a wonderful day.

budlight, if you need something form the states, i would be happy to pick up the leg work if you cover cost and shipping. just let me know. i am not as close as some to your place, but the offer is there all the same.

That would be awesome man I greatly appreciate it I will keep you posted

Absolutely Ness !-- That's how U shape a plant !-- Leave plenty on the base so the plant can recover and root that top !

ness, i clip the top out, and several of the lower branches. I selectively trim a few lower's too and use them for cuts. that way i am trimming for structure, and taking cuts at the same time.

Shaping and taking cuts be 2 sides of the same coin like Dog said !-- I don't need each and every cut I can get anymore but I still hate throwing out what would be a nice clone ! -- Some plants I clone before I sex them !

Ness take more clones than U need !-- When they root ?--Keep the best! -- Leave the rest !--

Ness don't be like me !-- Write stuff down !-- Keep good labels on your plants so U know who is who !-- I do keep my labels straight !--

Thank You YD and Keef. I went ahead and clone nine out of ten. Got the BPU X Bubb. left letting it grow a little more before cloning. Sure hope I waited long enough and did not jump the gun in cloning the others. Can't take it back now. Did a mojo dance over them. Now, I wait. Well, it time to hit the one and only AI. Just cracked a jar open and it seem stronger than the other jars. That comes with age, right? That outdoor grow last year sure did me right. Still got one 32 oz jar and six 10 oz jars left. That will tie me over until hopefully next harvest.:bong2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back