Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St Nick 53 in Rattle Snake that Young. Average snake shed's 2 times a year. Each shed forms a rattle. Weed eater string ran out and it's hot. Time to burn one. :48:

Umbra, step away from the sativa's....you have jumped time my friend...fathers day in our multiverse is on the 18th or next Sunday ;)

Had a Bulldozer Guy Kill a 30 inch 7 button Timber Rattler. Back 8 years ago on my place.

Good Catch Kravens. Trying out my new Batch of Gummys right now. Went from 7 grams of hash to 9 grams. 150 Gummys Used a weed that has a Sour D taste into Watermelon Jello. Some body got to test them. Might as well be Me.

Yo Bud !-- We had a talk about these bastid chillin of that Strawberry of yours !-- D.D. home and just busted up a little bud of Rose's Purple Haze! -- Look what rolled out ?

Sweet :48:

I think they may be a few in lots of them buds that was anywhere near that Strawberry I bred him to !-- Found a few seed on one Umbra's White Indica the other day I was jarring !-- Probably got Strawberry -x- everything !-- Ain't no other pollen been around but Strawberry! -- I kill a Hermie without reservation !-- So He da daddy !

Yo Bud !-- We had a talk about these bastid chillin of that Strawberry of yours !-- D.D. home and just busted up a little bud of Rose's Purple Haze! -- Look what rolled out ?

Ya..soak' em. Nice find

Umbra, step away from the sativa's....you have jumped time my friend...fathers day in our multiverse is on the 18th or next Sunday ;)

its the rso caps and living in the garage defoliating the plants, sometimes I walk outside just to see if the sun is shining. Lol. Been trying some samples from this grow and I might be a little high.

Taking the neighbors GDP X BR, couple BPU xBB and a nurse Larry this afternoon they be ready..

I don't know Umbra if I was facing a garage full to trim I would get and stay very high !

D.D. gonna take a long nap before I put her to work !-- She stuck her head out the door and said --" There's a couple seed in that B.B.! --What's up with that ?" --- I know xactly what's up with dat !-- Any guesses who the daddy might be ?

Cane How's that Bubblicious -B.B. cross ? -- I would not be surprised to find a few seed in my GDP-X-B.R. -- Mine didn't have the color like yours but she mighta hooked up with Bud's Strawberry behind my back !--
For now I'm just try to keep the seed sorted out !-- I'll let ya'll know what I find after I send what I got for Bud and if U want some let me know ! -- Bud if we don't find a fine Strawberry amongst these seed we might better just quit !--

I want to introduce my newest lady !-- This be Bubba's Momma came to me by way of Rose !-- Now U know as much about her as I do !

View attachment 20170611_135200.jpg

I don't know Umbra if I was facing a garage full to trim I would get and stay very high !

D.D. gonna take a long nap before I put her to work !-- She stuck her head out the door and said --" There's a couple seed in that B.B.! --What's up with that ?" --- I know xactly what's up with dat !-- Any guesses who the daddy might be ?

Actually I caught a break, NCH called yesterday to tell me to call his trimmers and schedule it thru them. He is too busy to even schedule his trimmers. I will finish what I started and dry the plants and remove it from the stick. Then the crew can come in and do their thing.

I think I might know that guy I think he might've got a few of my girls lol :48:

Look at that nice structure Keef. Congrats on the female.

Cane I am glad your home. Rough trip for you.

I spent the day re-potting clones and putting cuttings in dixie cups. Folks, I tell ya what, my garden is starting to smell niiiiiiccee!!!! Only problem, if you can call it that, is trying to determine which is which. Kinda smells like you opened a bag of skittles berry flavor. Little bit of everything in here!

I Think I need Ohsogreens (ISP) Orange Diesel. Fruit Salad Weed I am In. Did Bid On a Butterfinger Mix from ISP. And Did a Buy it Now. I Changed My Mind On Seeds I am Doing a SFS Fem Mixed Seed See what I get Run.

Fruit Salad? Yeah man! I got some pine in here. I got some blueberry, some of that bubbalish x blueberry (that smells pretty Nice) Seems to be 2 types of nurse larry and then there is that Suprise. That stuff gots a crazy sweet smell of I ain't sure what. :48::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back