Divine genetics Bulletproof Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harvest time is fun as long as there's not to much trimming, enjoy Greenjoe.

you think that's the same cut you posted on page 1? they look totally different to me... no kushy taco leaves at all on the pics here on page 2... and the pics on page 1 are hella frosted... did you switch nutes or anything like that?

there are 6 of them..same cut...that was done in hydro(page 1)...but i was battling mites on these.....i believe i still am...trying to control that and i think i could have damaged them a bit...and i moved them to a different room and crappy light...i could have f***** these up..if anything they sure do smell good........A learning curve for me...and i did not want them anywhere near my other grow room.i will have to give this strain up...cause when i get the clones...i have nothing but mite problems from that guy...........hunting for a new mom strain now....

:confused2:

Why don't just get rid of the mites?

:confused2:

working on that duck...just sprayed everything with anamax(sp)...
easier said then done...little bastards

okaaayyy...had to take these down...those 10 days when i was immobilized...mites really took them over

next ones are already going, and started to flower...Hoping i stay healthy this time to take care off everything.

Most excellent taste...most excellent buzz....i like it so much i am doing bunch more:guitar:

White bullet......bulletproof kush X White knuckles....= this

seem to be a problem uploading..
.................later

hey green looking good. but it looks like your lights are to close to your girls

white bullet..........=====bulletproof kush X white knuckles

Those leaves look like they have the claw. I believe that's from too much nitrogen but maybe someone else will chime in.

not the lights.....i am leaning towards nitrogen.....one of the problems growing multi strains.....everybody gets the same dose....
they are close to 15" from the lights

Latest posts

Back