Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's take a few bong hits while we wait on our plants ston..........lol
:bong2::bong::bong1::bongin:

Will do :bong: TGIF...... Damnit, it's only Tuesday :stoned:

Wowzer Ston! Last year you look like you got all the therapy you could need for a year in that chair! Looking forward to forward to see the monsters you make when using good old Mother Earth as the container. I have a guess you may not be able to sit a chair between your plants they will be so big.

Looking good in your back yard Stone, gonna pull up a lawn chair and watch this till the end.

:48: thanks for checking in guys and gal

Hey TC, thanks! Really excited for this season. Seedlings are looking pretty rough, but I think they'll be ok and grow through it once I transplant them to 1gallon pots. Any luck with seed hunt TC? Looking forward to watching your yard as always too! :aok:

They were all starting to look funky. Dying off brown on some leaves. Decided to transplant them all up to their 1gallon pots a few days ago. They all seem to be doing better. All seem to have a jumpstart and new growth looks good. There must have been something screwy with the mix I started them in. Have never had early issues like this.

View attachment image.jpg

What a few days can do. I'm going to start fimming soon. At least the ones that are ready for it. :48:

Looking great, it's crazy how the babies take off once they get a couple sets of leaves. I have to start fimming more on my sativas, canopy management for me

Yup, seems like they're all on cruise control for the moment. Have fimmed all of them now and they seem to be happy. Thanks for stopping in. To the left :48:

View attachment image.jpg

Sweet Ston, girls looking awesome!

I have found when seedlings start to brown, the soil was too rich. Like when I have started seeds in ocean forest (from peet pellets to soil) I have had that problem. I guess, I mean too hot, not too rich. To rich in nutrients for young plants. Your girls seem to be thriving.

I really like starting with seeds over clones. Do you feel the same?

Thanks TC! Did you have any luck getting your seeds? I'll have to look for your thread ;)

I only started from clones my first grow. Seem to have better success from seed. At least the way I do it now. Also getting them outside before sexually mature, they don't flip early like I had clones do. Was actually thinking to maybe root a bunch of clones once I clean up their undercarriages, and running some small clones also. We'll see how it all pans out. It will all depend how many girls I end up with.

Looking good. Cant wait to see them outside.

Latest posts

Back