Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.

next

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Last grow journal attempt was a fail, lets hope this one holds up.

Tent - MyHydroHome 3.94'X2.3'X5.25' tent
Lights - 2 Marshydro led reflector 96x3watt led light - 41watt draw / sq foot
Nutes - EarthJuice, kelp meal, bat guano, azomite, maybe some fish emulision

Strains
--------
Autoflower Fem Seeds
2X Narcotherapy from Cream of The Crop
2X White Widow from Dinafem
1X Red Poison from Sweet Seeds

As well as 1 lonely Mandela Satori, regular seed so dun dun dun.. :)
So far this is what my temperature meter is telling me
Temps @ 76.6
RH @ 47%
Lights are at a distance of 2 feet over top of the seedlings, running 24hrs a day
Exhaust is running constantly.

Soil

Seedlings
---------------
1 Gallon Pro-mix
1tsp kelp
1tbsp dolomite lime
8tsp azomite
I pre-wet the dirt with 1 drop of molasses in a liter of water.
Planted directly into soil, in organic small peat pots.
---------------

After 2 days moved them into #5 root pouch pots

Normal Mix
------------------
20 gallons pro mix hp
20 tbspl DL
1.5 gallons EWC - 13% i think
1cup/ftᵌ azomite
-------------------

For some reason when the red poison sprouted, it came out lime green.. seems to do doing alright so I dunno :stoned:

As much as I want to do all Mandela Satori, I don't think I have enough time to go from veg to mother to clone to veg to flower, that will take like... 4 months. So.. ima raise a mommy Satori with my auto flowers, then in 2 months or so re evaluate my time frame and see if I can go through with the clones or hold onto the mother until time is available.

Planted 1 lonely mandela satori, wish her luck!

Lookin good so far can't wait to see how it goes, green mojo to ya !

Thanks Rose, I had to see this legend for myself.

Lets hope the 1 I planted is a girl! :)

Heya, EsC420PoT

Sorry didn't see your post up there! Thanks for stoppin by, this will be epic. :headbang2:

I have grown all 3 of these auto's before, so hopefully I will have some hindsight and be able to make this grow better than the last.

As always the goal is to make my "next" grow better than the last. :)

Looks like 2 white widow's and a red poison joined the party..

The white widow's from dinafem sprouted first last time as well.. very nice packaging, from dinafem.

And the 2 Narcotherapy's are here as well.. just the satori is left, it went into the soil a day late so, should pop sometime in the next 24hrs or so, hopefully :D

Tap roots starting coming out the bottom of the little organic peat pots, so I put them into their 5 gallon root pouch pots, last time I waited 12 days and when I harvestd some of the plants' tap roots circled the small pots, and im sure it effected yield. So this time I transplanted sooner, and used peat pots as well.

I didn't use the kelp in main soil mixture because the seedlings were still so young, and I didn't want to risk it.

Oh ya, the Satori sprouted on time, about 1 day after the rest. So I had 8 outta 8 success rate on my seed popping, woot woot :) Gotta love MJ it knows how to grow!

It's been 3-4 days since the transplant, when I mixed up the soil I moistened it first. But they are now dry, I keep misting the top of the soil to keep humidity up, but they need some more water.

Each plant got 1liter of r/o with a dash of myco-madness, and 1 drop molasses ph - 6.5 :)

Poured around the outside of the pot, hopefully I can manage the delicate game of not over / under watering a seedling in a 4-5 gallon pot.

Did the finger test, soil was bone dry, gave each plant 3 liters of water. They are growing like weeds..

The red poison's cotydon's are yellow, its new growth is yellow, but the older leaves are greening up.. maybe it germinated on a lump of peat? i dunno :rant:

View attachment 20150322_231708.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231722.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231729.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231734.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231739.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231744.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231748.jpg

View attachment 20150322_231807.jpg

Coming along nicely Next, keep it going.

greenest of mojo to you Next. The big pot? you are going to have to make sure it gets all wet and all dry... hard to do with that big of pot for such a baby... Hope you rock this grow Next! I will be watching..:ccc:

Yea, playing with seedlings in 5gal pots is an experience to say the least.. i've been flamed, and burned for doing so, but each to their own.. kinda surprised that's the first comment about the XXXlarge pot. :)

I don't want to fully saturate the soil just yet, it will stay wet for a good week to 10 days if I give it a full 8 liters or so..

I'm trying to maintain wet/dry cycle in the top half of the pot for the first week or so, then I will do full watering until I get run-off.

The satori didn't need to be placed in such a big pot, but the auto-flowers appreciate the lack of transplanting.

I used to play around weighing each pot so I would know how much h20 was in them, but I believe I have a pretty good routine / feel for it now.

The red poison kinda looks like its heading south.. not sure what to say but I think I have to blame bad genetics.. the last 2 plants were weird too.

Other than that, things are looking good.. On a side note, if I cull the red poison I think that 4 plants would do quite nicely in my tent..

Still unsure where the satori will end up, but im sure i'll figure something out.. was thinking about upgrading and getting a 4x4 tent. I was thinking I could hook both tents together, have the intake in the flower tent, and exhaust in the veg tent. That way there would be fresh dry air going into the flower room, and warmer moister air going into the veg tent.

Right now my 4" vortec fan is only turned up half way, and runs about 1/3 of the time. Do you guys think it would be able to vent a 2x4, and a 4x4 tent? Both setup with led's

Here's some updated pics, I turned the one light off to get some better pics of the color of the red poison. Anyone have any suggestions?

As sponge bob would say..
"Two days later....."

View attachment 20150324_233119.jpg

View attachment 20150324_233123.jpg

View attachment 20150324_233217.jpg

View attachment 20150324_233225.jpg

Are you feeding the Red Poison yet? It looks like it could use use some food. I would also leave your exhaust fan on all the time.

Latest posts

Back