Autoflower Narcotherapy,WhiteWidow,RedPoison + Satori Mandela Mommy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should be next??

• Critical Kush

• Purple OG

• Blue OG

• 710 Cheese

• High Priority

• Super Shark

• Andromina

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like there is a slight bit of nute burn... I beleive one of two things is happening. Either the water I gave them yesterday is burning them (kinda doubt it would happen that fast, and if it is im in trouble) or what I suspect is happening, is the 1tsp/gallon of kelp that I used in the peat pots has now broken down into food, and its a little bit much for them. I will grab some pics, why not I like pics :)

Lessons learned.. i've never used kelp meal before, glad I didn't add it to the soil thats in the big pots. Fingers are crossed that it is a minor lesson to learn.

first 2 are white widow

Plants are taking off, the red poison appears to have some greener life blood flowing through its veins, but definitely not 100%. Looks like the Narcotherapy is quite sensitive might be a bit of burning still going on on the new growth (pic shown)

Heres the pics, looks like they almost doubled in size in 2 days! :cool2:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=224343&stc=1&d=1427859824

View attachment 20150331_211452.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211456.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211503.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211507.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211511.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211513.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211551.jpg

View attachment 20150331_211621.jpg

So.. after looking over the past pics and such forth.. it looks like the Satori, and White Widow's are 100% happy, looks like the Narcotherapy has a slight case of nute burn, and the Red Poison wants more food..

Gotta love multi-strain grows.. I think I should adapt the feeding schedule to suit each strains needs. So I will keep on keepin on with the 3 happy plants, I will dilute the narco's nutes with maybe 50% pure water, and I guess give the R.P a double dose of the good stuff. Gotta wait for the pots to dry out now.. might do plain water next feed(except for the R.P) will have to see how they look at the end of week.

Thanks for reading, who evers out there ;)

Looks good to me man, seems like you have your plants happy.

Gotta love multi-strain grows..

Yes, yes you do! Plus, hey Satori? I'm in! :) I have yet to run it, and want to so bad hah.

Gotta love amazon, gunna try this out soon

Nice, you're gettin' some tea eh? Excellent. Use it flowering weeks 3-7 (or 8 depending on when you pull) No need to use it in veg. :aok:

Yes Dr, I clicked your link, it was like $7.85 shipped to my door gotta love it.

Ah but these auto flower strains don't really even have a veg stage.. it might be the cats meow for auto's... im heading into week 3, and they only go for 8-10 weeks total

OH, I'm a bonehead.. duh.. auto's! lol Wait.. they are all autos?? Satori doesn't make an auto, does it??

I'm so confused lol.

If they are making buds, use the tea, HA! There!! :rofl:

Lol, they are all Auto's except for the satori, she will live in the tent as long as she can. I will try and keep her trimmed back, I seen a bonsai thread it looked interesting.. Anyway she will grow for a month or so, then take a bunch of cuttings, and have them ready to go in the tent when the auto's are finished. Thats is the plan anyways.

I've never had a plant thats sole purpose was to be a mother.. I'm not quite sure how much cutting back I will have to do to stop her from growing into a beast. I shoulda kept her in a small pot, but I do enjoy the freedom of weekly waterings.

Here's some more pics, 24hrs does alot mhmm, i luv the speed of auto's..

Looks like the R.P is greening up, plants are feeling out their 5gal pots and filling out nicely.

*18 days from seed*

** Just added a 45watt cfl, figured it was a quick easy way to get my temps up a degree or two. **
It raised temps about 2º, im sittin at 77-78, pretty sure the slightly higher temps will increase the metabolism of the plants and make em grow faster :vap-Bong_smoker:

View attachment 20150401_212104.jpg

View attachment 20150401_212016.jpg

View attachment 20150401_211959.jpg

View attachment 20150401_211941.jpg

View attachment 20150401_212043.jpg

Thanks Doc,

I do think the Azomite is lending a heping hand this round.. leaves kinda seem to be extra large and extra thick.. I think the azomite is like 50% silica, so maybe thats a large part of it.

Hey THG

The reference to flaming and burning happened on a different forum, it's one thing to state your opinion and offer suggestions but its another to take over a thread due to a large pot, there has been much debate over transplanting auto's, and I suppose this is the route I have chosen, it seems to work out for me.

Thanks THG.

I think youve reached and end to your free and kind advice from THG here.

I think youve reached and end to your free and kind advice from THG here.

Hm, thats a shame, because that statement was not directed towards THG or anyone here at this forum.. I was just trying to say that I had been flamed in the past and this was the route I had chosen to go.

"The reference to flaming and burning happened on a different forum, ***it's one thing to state your opinion and offer suggestions but its another to take over a thread due to a large pot***, there has been much debate over transplanting auto's, and I suppose this is the route I have chosen, it seems to work out for me

Thanks THG. "

Thought I spelled it out quite nicely, I was just trying to "prevent" this from being a thread about pot size.. I thanked her, and stated the reasons why I choose the route I did.

If offense was taken, I sincerely apologize. Sometimes typed words don't come out sounding the way they were meant to, once again, my bad if I offended. I appreciate everyone's input, if I didn't I wouldn't be here, in an open group discussing it.

***that is what happened on the other forum, not here, and not directed towards anyone specifically at all, especially not towards THG for mentioning that it uses more nutes than required, or the benefits of using smaller pots (THG said her opinion and by no means did she take over my thread, so I hope that she didn't think that was referencing her.) ***

I suppose when I said it's one thing to state "your" opinion, that "your" was a bad choice of words. Shoulda said.. "It's one thing for someone to offer opinions, suggestions, and advice (Like THG so nicely did), but its another thing for someone to to continue to post thread after thread and get into a heated debate over pot size. Not meaning anything by it other than, lets not get into a large conversation about whether or not to transplant auto flowers

Hope I cleared that up, Thanks for bringing it to my attention Ech0. Never would I want to come off as rude, especially to a moderator, its never cool especially when it happens unintentionally.

Hm, thats a shame, because that statement was not directed towards THG or anyone here at this forum.. I was just trying to say that I had been flamed in the past and this was the route I had chosen to go.

All good, just wanted you to go back and re-read, to know how it sounded....

Peace :)

Well.. I think im gunna use my 1st round of earth juice on them, unless someone jumps and stops me..

I used Grow/Xatalyst/Hi-Brix Molasses, I used 2/3's recommended strength, I will bubble that untill the ph comes up, then mix that 50/50 with plain water. So they will get a whopping 1/6th dose of EJ.

3 Gal R/O water (25lbs)
-----------------
2tbl sp Grow
2tsp Xatalyst
2tsp Hi-Brix Molasses

Oh, and I had a little wire mesh tea basket thing, I put about a tbl spoon of EWC in there and hung it above an air stone.

View attachment 20150404_003548.jpg

View attachment 20150404_003628.jpg

Latest posts

Back