Bongo's BOMB Newb Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input. I have no idea what you mean.

put your filter in the top......... heat rises........ you'll draw out the hottest air....... but it is in the top. :48:

:48:

put your filter in the top......... heat rises........ you'll draw out the hottest air....... but it is in the top. :48:

:48:

The filter is as high as it will go. It is at the top of the universe. My temps are really good.

Canopy 78

Base of the stalk 73

Plants look good.

scuuuuzz me but I have a vodka high going on right this second. A puff of skunk too. luv ya all

The filter is as high as it will go. It is at the top of the universe. My temps are really good.

Canopy 78

Base of the stalk 73

Plants look good.

I think he thought it was below your fan.........

I've been thinkin'. OOOH NOOOO.

I have this 3rd plant vegging under the fluro's. How long can I continue to veg this beautiful plant?

Here's another I thought of, could I put this plant outside in late summer or early fall? Would it react somewhat the same as putting in 12/12 under my 600 watt HPS bulb?

or would you put it outside now? That is if you were to want to put it outside. I'm only trying to save a little cash right now. What I really want to do is get another 600 watt HPS light. I can use the same tent, The duct is already done, The fan is hooked up and I have a new filter I can use thanks to THG for telling me to unhook it. Take out the fluro's and put in new light.

This is gettin' addicting

A pic of the other 2 that are 4 days into the flower room. Front one looks a little a little sad. The one you can't see is perky. I switch em around next time :ciao: Helloo out there? :ciao:

i see nothing!

lol, I've been busy reading, reading, reading. The plants are awesome and bushy. I'll take a pic next time I water and nute, which is tomorrow. Thanks for the interest next. :cool2::farm:

Still waiting for pic updates!

I have had an interesting week. My flower room was, that's right was in a closet within a closet. I was in the room where the closet is and my 9 year old granddaughter came in to greet me in an unexpected visit. The closet door was open and she eyeballed the lights gleaming out of the vents. I explained there were tomatoes growing in there. It's all I could think of at the time.

This was last Saturday. I had no choice but to dismantle the grow room. I made it into a little play room for her. She loves it.

What did I do with the 2 plants? I planted them outside still in the 3 gallon pots. Dug a hole and put pots and all in.

I was surely bummed out with only 1 plant left. I took the fluros out of the veg tent and installed the HPS lights and the vegging plant is now in the new flowering tent and ex veg tent.

When I finished all this work last Sunday, my better half said she had a surprise for me. She gave me 3 plants she didn't throw away. 1 THC bomb and the 2 AK47's. WOW was I surprised. She had them in her garden veg tent under her fluros 24/7 so they were in great shape. She starts her garden plants in there. She loves little surprises.

So I put them in the bloom tent. I now have 2 THC bombs and 2 AK47's in bloom for 1 week now. Its a little crowded but the AK's are somewhat small. I will need to make a scrog.

I just could not take the chance of my GD saying at school that her GP was growing tomatoes in his closet. lol I was paranoid about that.

I'm going to build a new bloom area in the garage this winter, which is under lock and key.

I just didn't think this whole 1st grow out enough.

The 2 THC bombs outside are thriving great.

I will take pics today.

I guess this was bad news good news.

All the plants are female. :dancing:

15th day after the flip. Lollypopped and LST'ed. Even canopy. Everything seems to be going fine so far. 2 on the left are THC bomb and 2 on the right are AK47.

Enjoy, I know I am. :watchplant::watchplant::farm:

looks good, green mojo

Thanks Norcentralorganic. My lady's will be in their new home soon. My 4x4x7 tent arrived. When ever I get a chance to erect it I will post some pics.

A great BIG THANK YOU to the pros on this site who have helped me. I could not have gotten this far without them.

your getting the hang of the bondage.......... nice lollipoping job........ at 2 weeks into flower your stretch should end in a week or less. green mojo.........:48:

your getting the hang of the bondage.......... nice lollipoping job........ at 2 weeks into flower your stretch should end in a week or less. green mojo.........:48:

Thanks Grower. I also tied some of the branches up into the light via gently hooking them to the main stem. I could have lollypopped more but, I just had to stop.

Thanks for the stretching tip Grower. I'll be watching. :watchplant:

I'm going to build walls and doors around the new tent. Actually build the structure and slide the tent in. I gotta keep the light out you know. :D

Latest posts

Back