Pepper plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Hello all, i have a pepper plant on my balcony its produces little purple pepper. But the leafs are curling i dont know if its from the soil or an insect. Any idea?
I think rosie should know whats the problem :D she have a pretty awesome garden outdoors!

View attachment Screenshot_2016-07-25-14-21-51.jpg

Shot, I don't know what that is. I have one little pepper plant that isn't doing anything, sorry. I think WH has you covered, he grows nice peppers.

And by the way they all do that a little but it never effects my fruit. Pepper plants can be a little weird. Water when leaves droop and use a 10.10.10 Fert,, Peppers get hotter when you withhold water.

Thank You Mam. That means allot coming from you.

Wow nice ones! Thank you both, i will do your steps WH. I'm enjoying my time here with u guys thanks for everyhting

No problem my friend.
I have to water daily because its so hot here. But i wait till they are drooping and crying,,,water,water. Lol

Lolllll hahaha here its too hot also, my little baby MJ got burned a bit 2 days ago because of the high temp here...

I feel like im melting here in the Dallas area. Ouch

You have humidity there, that can kill ya with this heat. we are supposed to be 100 today witn 22 % humidity... hot and dry.. need to mist the plants.

WH hope u have an A/C to just relax a bit...
Rosie yes ur right, i'm checking my plants as much as i can. I'm afraid to lose them

Yep,,,they are children,,you have to give them plenty TLC.

Yes i should... i failed my first official exam. I have a second one from 4 to 9 august hope i will succeed it. After that i can give them all my time!! I also habe 2 female quails and soon i will bring a male to have baby quails. I love this lifestyle

Shot it could be that they need some PK and or iron. Their green tells me they have enough N. I have pepper that wrinkled a bit but were quickly fixed with a good dose of ferts.

Yep. I use a 10.10.10 and have really good yeilds.

Latest posts

Back