Help! Weird Razz Buds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Hello Ettesun :)

Maybe next time you have problems its best to come and ask the forum before you let someone who obviously has no idea what he is doing free on your babies.

So good to hear from you with your positive information. Seems people read what they want into posts...
You don't do that and I appreciate it.
Yeah, I have to take trips now and then and when I'm gone something always goes wrong it seems. I have no choice... it's just my job. ;)

Want to hear something even worse... the girl who fed my horses over-fed them horribly for two days and I thought they would founder... the sad thing is she knows better because she has had horses most of her life!!!
It was frightening to have horses that didn't want to stand up... But they are all better!
And an update on the plants... I flushed them with about 40 gallons of water... then after that H2O went through, I used a flush that the grow shop recommended... The buds filled out quite a bit... I let them go a little longer by a couple days and they are doing much better hanging now and smelling really great!
Keep in touch Hippy!
:peace:

you tell them GIRL....lol...good luck ett..the pick of your hand up there was a clue for me..lol..

Ettesun said:
The bug spray was done during transplanting between 4 to 9inch planters... They don't get their buds sprayed at all. And everyone swears by the taste of my grows... it's very much in demand and I've never had even one person complain... It's sweet and very 'medicinal,' so to speak! They are hanging now and smelling absolutely heavenly...
:peace:

My bad. I must have been smoking too much crack. I appoligize.

Latest posts

Back