Best way to smoke resin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoking resin sucks but I've done my share of pipe scraping. It's not bad when it's dry.

I usually just throw it in my pipe, it taste nasty but still gets the job done.

I trash so many half smoked bowls just to pack a fresh one. I would never, ever ever ever scrape a pipe for resin, blegh :spit:

Thats some junior high/high school type of shenanigans :rofl:

I trash so many half smoked bowls just to pack a fresh one. I would never, ever ever ever scrape a pipe for resin, blegh :spit:

I agree 100%....

Real friends don't let friends smoke resin.

in a pinch ill take what weed dust I have left ill mix it up with my resin make a resin cake I call it eh it gets the job done lol doesn't happen to often theses days though

Clearly you never went to college..

buy some cheap weed or beg some one for some and mine goes into 99 % alcohol soak then hot water down the drain 100% gone (haha thread from 07) place is alive !

Well,,,,,,,I can see you guys are bored. Lol

Ok I've smoke pot off and on for the past 20+ years. Best way to smoke resin is to try and get it dry. Do I recommend smoking it? no it sucks. The only time u smoke it is when ur out or ur dealer is (for those in places not yet legal) I prefer to smoke out of clean glass but I'm lazy so I'm forced to scrape and clean. I have never nor will I ever smoke bong resin. Only pipe resin. But u dry it and u smoke it. Choke and cough cause its harsh. U get "high". Also put kief on it if u can.

Alright here is the best way to smoke resin.. take your metal pipe screen that you would normally use to smoke bud through.. roll the screen into a ball and scrape the resin onto the screen... load the resin coated screen into the bowl and hit it just like you would normally with a normal lighter.. the screen gets super hot, burning the resin almost instantly, giving you a surprisingly big and good tasting hit.

Ah, I remember the days of smoking pipe resin *shudders and shakes* No thank you!

I’m glad I’ve gotten to a point in my life that I’ll never have to smoke that crap again. Smoked a lot of it in my teens and 20s and it always made me question what I was doing. Have things really got this bad that I’m doing this? Yep! Fire that shit up bruh, I need to get high! o_O

I hate the stuff so much I don’t even scrape my pipes to clean them anymore. Pipes are so cheap now a days that I just toss them in the glass recycling bin and bust out a fresh one. Nothing better then a fresh and clean pipe. Tastes so good!

Latest posts

Back