Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Soil is froze.
Going to try no-till :)

BIU :bong:

Then I got high:bongin:

Well we got 6 inches of fresh snow this morning:(
A very good day to stay inside and just BIU:bong:

How's CB doing THG?

yup, all that crap is off to the east

good luck over there!
they were/are making is sound BAD!
:48:

Good morning BHC, Snow in the northeast, balmy upper 60's at the beach in oregon yesterday.. We are stuck in GRAY..... I hate gray. We always have gray january's..and i always complain..

Hope everyone stays warm and safe and stoned... Biu.

Hey guys and gals. Been along time . I been outta town working alot. Miss the gang. How is everybody?

Weedhopper, I have missed you. How are you?

Duck, I am so glad you are ducky.

looks like some stuff I need to sort out this morning... a little confused..OH, i know, i haven't smoked anything yet..ok, now it will be better. puff puff pass.

On my way home from college to do some bong rips of con kush. I need it payed $10 for parking still got $30 ticket FML

I don't lie. I don't think most folks on this site lie.

Nothing but the truth here, the truth in this thread is, I guess I was not Kool enough for this BHC, nor was I Kool enough for the tent growers club.

Guess I'll just stand on my own as one bad a&$ MFer over here. Maybe start my own Bong Tokers Club in another thread:vap-Bong_smoker:

I do.

In fact:

I never post anything real.
I'm not really a middle-aged man.
I am actually a 23 year old girl from Norway who is just visiting here from Chicago.
I don't even smoke pot.

:48:

Cubby--there is no reason for this. You guys have been predicting the demise of this site for a year or so.

You, not Rosebud are the one playing word games. I don't know what happened to you to make you so bitter that you feel compelled to come on here only to bash it....If you have nothing positive to add, please just go away.

Lyfespan, you are always welcome to this BHC... I heard that the tent club was missing... How is your new spot coming along?

Lyfespan, you are always welcome to this BHC... I heard that the tent club was missing... How is your new spot coming along?

I got all signed off this morning, going down to pay for my business license today.

MCD, Mantis Collective Dispensaries.

Just checking in. It's been nice here the last few days. 70s and sunny. Dusted off my flip flops. :D

SM, I am so jealous of your weather. I has been gray here...not complaining too much mind you. At least I'm not in the storm on the east coast.

Lyfespan--good for you!

Its 72 at 10:15 pm. Looks like the high will only be 64 tomorrow. Still, I'll take it. :D

How are you thg? The rest of the gang?

Latest posts

Back