Scrog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think THG did quite well with the space,set up.and lights she used.

brookstown said:
if you think you can get 5 zips from 2 plants that size you must be new to this. that would mean she would be pulling 1 p from, what 7 plants that size? are you serious! I point I was making was that the net is set in place earlier and not just to get the primo tops on a level plane.

I don't really know what your point is--I haven't decided whether you are calling me a liar or a hack, but I have been growing for many, many years. The screen has to be put into place early and the plant needs to be trained to grow horizontally. I'm sorry, but you apparently do not know anything about how scrog works...

PS--It was actually about 5.5 ozs.

lol well I guess we have a whipping boy. and your right I don't really know that much about it just what I've seen put to very very good use. I personally am a very traditional grower, but i pump out at least a 2p's a month and have some of the best bud in the bay area, and grow for at least 2clubs. Again I'm not dissin your setup just my opinion. if you say you pulled 5 from 2 then you did i wasn't there. so for the last time sorry for the misunderstanding.

city said:
ok your new so i will explain.
this was a 2 plant scrog of a plant that she has been using for years.it was also and this is important.
under a diy 300 watt hps light cool tube.
now if she did it under a 1000w she would have had better yeild.
she also wasnt able to do water changes easily so they had to get topped off.
so with both lites and unable to do perfect water changes it decreased the yeild.
so if you want do your own under a larger commercial lite and full water change outs every time.
post it with pics and we can copare yeilds

did you mean that plant was years old? and anyone else here pull 5 z from a plant that vegged for 5 weeks under a 300w light? anyone....anyone.....

I must admit it did look impressive for 2 plants. and those are some monster stalks for 5 weeks. any secrets your williing to part with. respect.

stilll haven't heard anyone here say they've heard of something like 5 from 2 after a 5 week veg. growing green you must not have anything to do in the castro tonight huh? and I don't run 15, it's 25 and yeah 2 clubs consistantly, but im sure your doing quite well in your closet with your 2 150 watt cfl. lol. I love you guys man. I'll give it to you green your gay but very intertaining.

I know that I saw the pictures and it sure looked like 5 oz to me. Not to be argumentative but 2 and a half ounces per plant with 35 days veg doesn't sound that crazy. :confused2:

Keep in mind this is a DIY thread and people will be referencing this for years to come, out of respect to THG let's try to keep it civil.

brookstown said:
stilll haven't heard anyone here say they've heard of something like 5 from 2 after a 5 week veg. growing green you must not have anything to do in the castro tonight huh? and I don't run 15, it's 25 and yeah 2 clubs consistantly, but im sure your doing quite well in your closet with your 2 150 watt cfl. lol. I love you guys man. I'll give it to you green your gay but very intertaining.

No brooks, debating is a useful tactic. I try when I can, but my previous post wasn't warranted here.

25 plants to pull 2 lbs a month? Ouch man. And yes I am doing quite well with my closet grow so far (3 seedlings, wooo), no complaints anyway- thanks for checking it out.

Gay is sooo overrated. And noo I'm not inside taining. But I am rather entertaining if I do say so myself. But, if you are being clever and mixing internet + entertaining = "intertaining" than I do give you props... however, I doubt that.

How's the weather in NC?

brookstown said:
Last I checked they were HPS, and didn't she also say she typically uses a 1000W HPS for most of her grows? CFL, HPS, oh what's the matter, they're all the same right?

GrowinGreen said:
25 plants to pull 2 lbs a month? Ouch man.
That says it all. I just saw a grow on another forum I visit where a guy pulled 3-3.5 pounds PER PLANT on a 23 plant grow, but this guy thinks he's big news pulling 2 pounds out of 25 plants. Brooks, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you, and I won't say I grow more than you because it's simply not true. That being said, get over yourself, you're not big news and you have no right to question her figures just because yours are terrible.

brookstown said:
did you mean that plant was years old? and anyone else here pull 5 z from a plant that vegged for 5 weeks under a 300w light? anyone....anyone.....
No. She has been growing Satori for years. These were 2 clones. She ussually grows under 1000w hps. These were a closet grow under a diy 300w hps. 2 150w hps cool tube.

TommyBres said:
That says it all. I just saw a grow on another forum I visit where a guy pulled 3-3.5 pounds PER PLANT on a 23 plant grow, but this guy thinks he's big news pulling 2 pounds out of 25 plants. Brooks, I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you, and I won't say I grow more than you because it's simply not true. That being said, get over yourself, you're not big news and you have no right to question her figures just because yours are terrible.

? from clone in less than 100 days. come on man. your talking about out door! I've gotten 4 ps from out door.

Im sorry THG..IM calling Bullll.crap..on the 2lb a month grower up there with 25 plants..this would meen you almost 2 0unces a plant..and that is possable..I just think your numbers are incorrect..what size area and what lights was used?

brookstown said:
? from clone in less than 100 days. come on man. your talking about out door! I've gotten 4 ps from out door.
No actually, that 3-3.5lbs per plant was all indoor. Thanks for ASSuming though, quite fitting for your character.

*** r they growing in an old cathedral? plz do elaborate on how u get 3.5 bows off 1 friggin plant indoors. tommy pm me so i can read 4 myself on this one. hopefully w/ pics

for gods sake people if theirs a dog turd in the road would you fight about it too? I beleive here, furthermore my outside grow last year had a freak plant that was 12ft and i got over a pound on that so with that said im shure a couple of zzzzzz's wasnt to hard to pull here. And goddess thx for all the help again.

Latest posts

Back