Kellogs n'rich soil amendmant/compost for tea??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mndovrmtr420

Ganja Grower
Reaction score
My buddy finished this years outdoor crop with GIANT 14-16 footers that were literal walls of bud. These babies were absolute perfect in there shad of green and not a pale, spotted or sick looking leaf could I find from trunk to top inside to out when I visited his grow near mid August. I am having a hard time believing all he uses is Kellogs n'rich that he bubbles in a 50gal res for 48hours with unsulfered mollases. He says about 10-12 inches in the bottome of the cylindrical res (looks like a trash can) is all it takes and he waters each and every watering with the tea from start to finish. During veg he says a boost of fish emulsion is needed for the N. Im thinking about giving it a shot seeing as the N'Rich is only 7 bucks a huge bag at Lowe's. The thing is my grow is indoors with 2, 3, and 5 gallon pots depending. Any input on using this commercial grade inexpensive stuff for a tea on an indoor grow? My thoughts are it wont deliver enough of the microbrial benfit in the short life and small pots.....

Like my Kellogs in me bowl with milk ;)

Good luck with yur experiment pilgrem hope yual do well what ever trail yual choose to walk.

BWD

Latest posts

Back