Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rosebud

ok, lets try this. welcome all you old farts. This is a continuation of Keef's thread, the old one got too big.

What up Rose? I was about to give up. Lol

Personally I would have renamed the new thread something oxymoronish like The all new and improved original( not fake news) OFC

hmmm trouble enabler... we could take a vote on the name, that is a catchy one you have there Umbra. Trouble enabler might be a good thing.
I need to be killing thrip right now, but i want more coffee and smoke first. I will be using SNS, strong. Looks like the flower stretch is on at my little grow.

Hello !-- Is there anybody in there ? -- Just nod if U can hear me ! --Is there anyone at home !-- Come on I hear you're feeling down.... Comfortably Numb !

It is what it is call it what U want !-- Personally ---I see signs of black magic !-- I need to do some stuff and take a better look !-- I got a little magic myself if that's what U choose to call it !

I'm wound up tight anyway cause my scooter starts and dies like it is choking from too much fuel !-- I got to call the rep. -- Livid might be a better way to describe where I'm at !-- I need to kill sheet and blow stuff up !
Nevermind I have better control than that !--

Good Morning OFC.

Rose, I can't see the page #'s. Is it just me. Yesterday, I could even log in.

Anyone do you see the page #'s on your device? Time for a hit. :48:

Ness we just wore the other one out !-- Filled it up or something !-- Rose been working it but this will work !
I was getting a "redirection loop "-- Couldn't even open the OFC !-- I could go everywhere else just not there !-- I hope they can retrieve the old thread! -- There's a lot of history there !

Rain here for two days, the sun trying to come out this morning. I sure hope, I see it.

You can say that Keef, a lot of history. I go back two years, two months. A lot of growth. Time for a Hit.:bong2:

Yep !-- I couldn't grow for sheet back then !-- Me and dirt ? -- I had to find another way !-- I was fighting with aero and nutes and when I added EM 1 -- Boom I was there !--

I look in my book the other day to see what this stretching of the plants mean. Couldn't fine anything on the stretch. Is it a good thing? Because, most of my plants are stretching.

What, I battled two grows and this one here. And, they are looking better each year. With the help for the OFC.

When a plant is moved to bloom in aero it will have a burst of growth -Many especially those sativas will have the distance between leaves (internode spaces) -- will also stretch meaning more distance between them !-- Most people mean when they refer to stretch are talking about the height of a plant when I move it to bloom and the height it is when It's harvest it is how much it stretched !-- I like the indica heavy hybrids because U can find phenos the keep the leaves packed close together !-- I don't want something that will triple -or quadruple in size from the beginning of bloom till harvest !-- For me no more than triple in size !-- Double or a little more is right for me for now !-- Inside we control how big a plant is before we send it to bloom !-- I guess outside when a plant puts on a burst of growth close to fall it must be the stretch ?

Morning folks, this is a good solution. I felt lost yesterday, no way to contact the only people I trust. Keef, I could open the first page and work my way through the thread but couldn't post and couldn't open the last page. Ahh well. 2200 pages or therabouts is a pretty darn good run.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back