Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first from seed,,and then mostly clones unless i want a different strain then what i already have clonned.
As for the room itself,,it is about 3x7x8.

Yo-yo ? --
O.K. moved them little girls to bloom so bloom is up and running again !-- I'm gonna start spending more time on pampering veg! -- Veg don't produce the plants the the rotation shuts down !
Gonna be another hot day in the south !

Dam scooter don't like to start after it sits overnight !-- Once it warms up it's good for the day !-- Ain't nothing easy !

Good morning you all. My car said 109 yesterday. My plants are all taco'd leafs. It is hot in this desert. That franks gift is bugging me, she is tiny for one thing and she looks horrible. I looked with my loupe and found lots of dead thrip in the taco.... I see nothing alive.
Umbra, thank you for telling me about budlogic. i like that guy. i will be buying beneficials once a month maybe while using other methods too.

Let me know when this heat wave ends.. i will be in the bathtub.

In my opinion, that is the secret to making the beneficial bugs work...applying different species on a rotating basis. Just another tool in the toolbelt

Morning Keef and OFC. Over cast about 75 outside right now. My girlfriend came over the other day and said she just love the P ,I gave her. Said, I'm getting it right. She was a water farmer back in the days. I told her, I wasn't growing any more. But, I know when harvest is over. I'm going to share my crop with her. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. But, I would like to smoke once in awhile with a live human being. I would like that. Let's hit our pipes.:bong2:hit hit

Rose that sounds like just another summer day in South Texas !-- I could not survive without AC !-- Hardly ever need heat but AC is mandatory !

I know I gotta have beneficials microbes !-- I use that Voodoo Juice which is really like an earthworm tea concentrate -- If my boxes are loaded with beneficial microbes it is harder for bad microbes to get a foot hold !-- Lots of those bugs are very good for roots too which is why I use it !-- I start my boxes with a scoop of Micos and 3 mils per gallon of that voodoo juice along with my normal nutes !-- I don't have to add them again until I harvest and start a new box !-- I been out so I been inoculation with some water from an established healthy box !

Look at U girlfriend ?-- That's a nice plant Ness !-- I smoke wit cha !-- I need to celebrate anyway !-- I was wondering if I was gonna make it the 2 months it took to set my rotation back up without running out !--It was a close thing !-- Bloom is full again and I can get back to growing it faster than I can smoke it !-- 5 --OO gel caps 3 times a day of fine bud plus what I and D.D. smoke ( she takes caps more and more regular )--and I go thru a lot !-- Next week I can get back to making caps outta trim !--

Hey Hopper about growing several varieties in a small space ? -- 2 of my boxes are about 1 square meter !
In this sq.meter I got

4 --White -x-Nepal Indica ( I just call it White Indica ) --
2 --Snow Desiel
1 Cheesy Jones
3 GDP-X-BPU
1 The White -x-Black Rose
1 Nurse Larry
1 Night Shade
Box on the right is one week behind box on left !

View attachment 20170809_112354-1.jpg

Look at U girlfriend ?-- That's a nice plant Ness !-- I smoke wit cha !-- I need to celebrate anyway !-- I was wondering if I was gonna make it the 2 months it took to set my rotation back up without running out !--It was a close thing !-- Bloom is full again and I can get back to growing it faster than I can smoke it !-- 5 --OO gel caps 3 times a day of fine bud plus what I and D.D. smoke ( she takes caps more and more regular )--and I go thru a lot !-- Next week I can get back to making caps outta trim !--
T
Thanks Keef, You got it going on. We be farming. Ya Ho

Speaking of farming. Hopper sending green mojo your way. Have Fun.:farm:

Yep Ness we be farming now !-- Taking me a noon ish dose of caps --smoke some more and amble back later and change the filter in my last box !--

G'day everyone, Its 74 and beautiful out today and I been toasted most of the day. Sittin on the porch with southern sweet tea and a bowl. It is very peaceful out today. :vap-Bong_smoker: My little purple Kush plants all went into their big girl pots today, my veg room is getting full again. A girlfriend of mine gave me a couple of females she said were clones of my last run. I didn't remember giving them to her but anyway she gave me 3 month old plants that were looking pretty sorry. I been nursing them along and they are coming back nicely. I'm going to try and scrog two of them out for a fall harvest. Ah well hope everyone is having a wunnerful day.

Ness, your outdoor plants are looking very nice. Can't beat mother nature when it comes to growing good cannabis.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Enjoy it Nick !-- We gonna top out at about 95 today !-- Chilly 90 right now !-- 77 degrees in my easy chair though ! -- We probably got another month of this !-- I took a ride to see if those B.B. King seed I broadcast in the spring !-- I didn't want to get too close but I didn't see any plants !-- 1/2 mile from the beach just too salty so it's not surprising I knew the pH of everything would be high !--

very nice looking plants ness. Keef good to see the rotation is working. Nick, sounds like a little bit of heaven.

Im digging me a bunker. That crazy little basterd in North Korea might decide Texas would be a good place to start. :bolt:
Ill be in my backyard drinking beer and digging. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back