Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that ya mention it Keef,,,that is an ugly foot. :rofl:

Took a rso cap. ice and elevation. 1 dog is licking my foot and another my face.

Umbra -- I shouldn't say this but I know U hurting and I know how to help !-- Send your son out to the hobby and craft stores and get U some dried poppy pods ! -- Poke a hole in them and shake out the seed -- Crush up the empty pods --steep them in hot water and make a strong tea with it !-- No matter what U do it will taste like Sheet but it WILL help the pain !-

If U can't find poppy pods they sell poppy seed and U can use them if they haven't been processed and cleaned !-- Just a quick rinse in Hot water will make a tea that works also !--

It's called Junkie Tea !-- Keeps the narcotic withdrawals away for awhile !-- If U not a junkie it will also help with pain !--

Hamburger buns with poppy seeds,,,that should do the trick...LMFAO

If U can't find poppy pods they sell poppy seed and U can use them if they haven't been processed and cleaned !-- Just a quick rinse in Hot water will make a tea that works also !--

It's called Junkie Tea !-- Keeps the narcotic withdrawals away for awhile !-- If U not a junkie it will also help with pain !--
I grew poppys back east, not much help here. Rose, I'm using a baseball bat as a cane, lol.

U can laugh Hopper but I been there !-- Opium poppies ? -- Dried pods from the hobby store still got some Opium in them and on the outside of the seed !--- No doubt that helps pain ! -- I didn't make this up but I have used it !-- I was a legal junkie for almost a decade !-- Nasty as that stuff is when U about to go into withdrawals you'll drink it !-- I would say the tea made from about half dozen pods would be a good place to start !

Good Morning everyone. Sorry to hear about the foot Umbra. You and I must have been hit by the same clumsy hammer. I wind up doing something similar just about every year. Insurance won't hel[, them bones can't be set. 'Bout 10 days it will quit hurting.

Green Santa musta come twice to me. Wisht someone woulda straightened the picture up.

I was excited to see they had a story about medical marijuana on the local news till I listened to the story !--
They said the active ingredient in marijuana "THC" can speed up your heart and kill U so before U decide to try medical marijuana or even God forbid recreation marijuana check with your doctor !--

He can then call the cops on Yo stupid a** !--

Where do they get this stuff ? -- I guess this means they about to kick off one them crack downs on crime and rid our streets of that evil weed !

Last month I think I heard that EMS had to respond to about 300 medical emergencies involving synthetic marijuana !- Sounds like too many for a month so musta been for the year ? -- I'm sorry but my brain damaged mind can not comprehend the why of that sheet !-- I got da real sheet why I want to mess with some poison that can kill U ? -- I must be getting old timers disease because that sheet don't make a bit of sense to me!

Keef, there's many reasons for smoking that stuff, not being able to test for it is a big one or at least it was for me. I got addicted to that stuff about 5 years ago when I was still working. Its nasty stuff once your addicted. I nearly died, spent 6 weeks in the VA hosp. and 3 months at my daughters after that. Health wise I never been the same since. That crap is the reason I'm a poor Hillbilly today.

Afternoon Folks, My day started as normal, Took my first dose 3 caps 6 am. 8 am Plant manger pull me off the Line. I need you to fill in as Machine Tech. I never took the second dose. Was way to high to be playing with high speed moving objects. I pulled it off. And still have my fingers. My wife had 9 caps in one 8 hour shift. I have here tied down. She is still flying.

I noticed on that report they didn't mention the number of calls for real marijuana !-- I know all about those drug screens !-- U think a regular drug screen is tough ? -- For the last 7 years of my morphine addiction the doc sprung at least 2 surprise drug screens a year and it was suppose to show morphine and nothing else he hadn't prescribed !-- Finally got busted for having clean pee !-- Brought the wrong bag with me !-- Hello withdrawals !-- No step down !-- Just straight up cold turkey !--

Hippy be telling them at work -- Sure U can run the machine !-- but can U run it lit up like a Christmas tree ? -- Cause I can !-- I know cause I already did it !

Opened the door to go get the mail and it was like opening an oven door !-- I just stepped back and closed the door !-- I get it this evening when it is cooler !-- Mane I haven't even fired up the scoot today ! -- We should get some rain but nothing yet !-- They lie !-- Water falling out the sky ? -- Who would believe it anyway ?

Hippy be telling them at work -- Sure U can run the machine !-- but can U run it lit up like a Christmas tree ? -- Cause I can !-- I know cause I already did it !
Keef I Sheet you not I was still Slightly high at 1 pm. 8 am I was a Christmas Tree. Played the Part real well. If they Run all you got to do is stand Behind the machine. I sit my Butt on a roll of film. Machines have not run that well in over a month. The Packer were not all happy with me 3 of the 4 were not High. Only the High was happy. And She is still High.

I know that's right Hippy !-- I take mine 1st thing in the morning then about 2 then an hour or so before bed !-- Cuz I be taking that Cheesy Jones in about 2 weeks -- I got a couple cuts in veg so we see what she got ?
I be sexing my 2nd SR 91! -- That first one was a male !-- That's my kinda plant so I hope it's a girl !-- She would fit right in !

Got to find my tape. This Pollen going to Giggy and out of my house. It will Fly Tomorrow.
Keef I Think I have a SR91 girl. On another site I was offered a clone from the breeder of sr91. I do not remember the exacts. He going to send one in a month or so. He got the clones from ISP. Called Warbird

Mmmmmm,,,cold Bud Light....yehaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back