Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started flowering today. Plants are big, healthy and ready to bloom. I think the real test is flowering and well they do.

I’m really excited to see myself I got probably 2 to 3 more weeks before I get to flip

WAIT !-- Nevermind I'm already high anyway but I will take another hit in solitary!

New Orleans Ladies !-- Shelter Me ! -- Crawfishin ! -- Sac-O -Lait fishin ! ( that's crappie or white perch for U who don't know )-- U got it all wrong I ain't listening to Tab Benoit !-- U know I ain't like that !-- It's Friday night everybody knows U ain't post to be listening to the blues on Friday !

Watchin the tube on mute and listenin' to this myself.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ0o3IXkyEY[/ame]

I'm watching Tab recorded live at Callahan's !-- Just seemed like the thing to do !-- Me and this pipe be getting along pretty good tonight !-- I was just thinking about mud bugs too !-- I think crawfish be ready in about a month !-- Breaux Bridge is da place to buy crawfish and they ship them live to U overnight !

During the day U pull for shrimp !-- The shrimp hiding on the bottom in the mud and stuff !-- U pull a trawl with a tickler chain in front -- The chain make the shrimp come up out the mud and they get caught in the net U pulling !-- At night the shrimp are up in the water column and U push for shrimp using a butterfly net !-- It's like a wing off each side the boat and U just drive around pulling a net in to empty it every hour or so !-- Then U got to sort out the by catch and put the shrimp in hampers !-- Dam crabs will pinch da hell out U !-- Make it bleed !

Back in my younger days I used to work on a production shrimper. We went out for two weeks at a time. Worked from 4:30 in the afternoon to 6:30 in the am. Dragged two 3 meter nets back either side of the boat with ticklers and spreader boards on each.

Gotta love ya some shrimp..
Miss fishing for them grouper and red snapper standing by at the oil rig.

Dam Nick that is too much like work !--I'm talking about going out on the weekend !-- I know Cane know all about Morgan city-- tur-duc-hen and all that Cajun stuff !

I reacon a fellow with a cast net on a scooter could slide up by one those street lights by the Bay at night and catch a mess of shrimp real quick!-- Not that I would do such a thing !-- but if U know where the little critters be and when ? --Don't take long !

Just had a wonderful bowl of French onion soup goes great with the cold wet weather..
Time for a puff of this Oregon diesel.... nice grape smell and a heavy grape taste.....

U know all them girls I bred that BBSL to ? -- I still got them and a Squish-x- Oregon Lemon boy ?-- I was hoping to find a keeper from each breeding but BBSL threw a wrench into that plan !-- He did me right and I got several keepers !- Truth is I haven't found one yet that wasn't a keeper !

She nice Umbra !-- Wednesday be harvest day this week and I haven't started belly aching about having to trim lately have I !-- I hate trimming !-- I think that is a KL that I broke accidentally !-- Probably came down a week early !-- She'll get more frosty !-- Smokes just fine even for being early !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back