Grass fed beef

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahah! I always wondered about that slogan ...
was an American milk industrialist and creator of Carnation evaporated milk and its famous slogan, that it came from "Contented Cows"

Good one sopappy. yes contented cows, in fact i think most cows are kinda happy. grass?

What are you, ,racist, ,,where's the white cow. :rofl:

There was three white cows but they stepped out of the picture:bolt: you know it's only the minority that are targeted :vap-Bong_smoker:

The quality of the meat must be really good. Humans juice it. Having it your entire diet. We have one healthy cow.

1100 lb cattle high on pot ,,, id like to see a red neck cow tip that

Marijuana is one of the healthiest vegetables in the world (one miracle plant this)
I eat fan leaves daily now. In a salad or a smoothie, but I mix in so much stuff, I couldn't tell you what it tastes like.

oh gee, here we go.... can't use ordinary juicers, need SLOW EXTRACTION
so I go looking, guess I won't be juicing for awhile yet
(100- bucks shipping!? do folks actually pay that on a 200- item ?)

View attachment juicer.JPG

That looks like a baseball cap. Not a juicier. When do you take the fan leaves to eat. After a dark period. Or just anytime. I have eaten them before. Gagged on the Chlorophil in it. Real bad taste. I can see a juice hiding that. My thought is it more healthy when the chlorophil is not in the leaves?

That looks like a baseball cap. Not a juicier. When do you take the fan leaves to eat. After a dark period. Or just anytime. I have eaten them before. Gagged on the Chlorophil in it. Real bad taste. I can see a juice hiding that. My thought is it more healthy when the chlorophil is not in the leaves?

Well, I've been reading up a bit and stumbled across that slow juicer, thought I'd pass it along, ordinary juicers destroy the enzymes (JEZUS!)

Nothing wrong with chlorophyll either, well, except the taste

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-amazing-benefits-of-chlorophyll/

which begs the question:
when is the chlorophyll NOT in the leaves?

and, as usual, never mind the males, but female fans have CB whatever apparently

haha a baseball cap with a built-in magnifier for trichrome inspection

Latest posts

Back