Question About Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewayne

IS BAKED
Reaction score
I was just curious, since humidity is such a big deal for flowering indoors, does it affect the plants in flowering outdoors? This is my third grow and i've never had to worry about humidity cause i lived in maine. I Moved to georgia and this is my first grow here and the humidity is really really high. I was wondering if this will take away from the flowering stage of my plants? Thanks! =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

would love to help man, but dont wanna try to explain somit i dont know, so ill leave it for some1 who does. but i would say check the humidity at the time and if its above 50, then start to worry. sorry i cant help more mate.

Well yeah..it usually ranges to 50-80, sometimes 90% =\ and i know it's a problem for indoors...so outdoors i didn't know if they'd adapt because it's amazing what they can addapt too, or will the buds just not be able to go together correct is what i'm wondering anyways, thanks man...at least you trie dlol =)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

It's not going to make a difference. And even if it does, honestly what can you do? It's mother nature. :p Putting a dehumidifier by your plants will not help. :D Just kidding with you man. There are optimal percentages for humidity and optimal temperatures, etc. But, think about it. Plants are outside, thats where they have grown forever. People say that your grow room should stay around 75 degrees. But, I know that my outdoor plants aren't affected at all and 80 degrees is a cool day here. So, there may be optimal temperatures and humidity percentages but mother nature will take care of itself.

outdoors really i would think you dont need to worry as much cause you have endless air and wind etc. inside when you have high humidity you have alot of stale air and not enough fresh clean air so it gets stale and mold sets in, one way to avoid mold indoors is to water a little rather than alot and keep the room very well vented in/out.

I am in NM and my plants are in 90+ temps and FLOURISHING..... enough shade and water rationing, and these are VERY versatile plants....

oh well yeah, mine are in 90+ temps easily...lol 85 is cool for them i'd imagine :p....but the humidity is just so high here..not sure about in NM :p But thanks guys..i know there wasn't anything i could do to prevent it i just wanted know if it would affect the bud :p

Latest posts

Back