Help Me Im Drowning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok guys im not shure but when i thransplanted this plant 3 days ago now i think i might have over wattered in the pick u can see the mosture meater is pegged at 10 well i have not watered sinse 3 days ago so i think i might have gave it to much watter then ,, would this make it droopy ,, would this make the leaves get little yellow spots,and would this make the first set of leefs closest to the dirt look kind of burnt on the tips of the leefs, please let me no if this is what u guys think it might be ,and what i can do about it now

2 much watter.jpg

over watter 2.jpg

come on guys help me out hear is this normal for overwattering?

'Sup dude :ciao: Looks like overwatering and a little shock from transplanting. What yua need to do is get the pot in good ventilation and air circulation and your pot should start to dry out some. Sometimes it takes a week or so to recover from transplanting. providing you didn stress em out too bad. IMO, take that moisture gauge and throw it out. You can judge when to water if you stick your finger down a few inches in the soil OR you can check the weight by lifting the pot. Water it, lift it. Let it dry, lift it and water when its lite. What is your pH of your runoff, the water that runs out of the bottom of the pot? The crispy edges may be a pH issue. I hope some of this helps ya bro. Oh btw, they are lookin good too ;). peace, e :bong2:
check out my sig for plant diagnosis with pics :D.

i have to get me a ph tester im new to growing ,,witch i no is no excuse but im gonna get 1 friday on payday last friday i bought my new light so i have to wait till this friday for the ph i think i might just get the strips

'sup dude :ciao: i use the chemical aquarium pH tester with the glass tube and dropper. Its also good to have another type of pH tester just for a second opinion. First time growing, you have alot of excuses you canuse hehehehe. no worries, lol. I use soil with lime in it, which helps me maintain a neutral or relatively close to neutral pH in my soil. For soil 6.4-6.8 is optimum and soilless or hydro, 5.5-5.9 is optimum and allows nute uptake with no lockouts. grow on my friend, sounds like your a green thumb in the making :hubba:. peace, e :bong2:

what do u have it planted in a bucket, u need more drainage drill some more holes in the bottom i would either keep letting it dry with a fan or transplant again i agree with eyes on the watering lifting the plant and shoving ur finger in the soil, no way to tell better, and when u transplant u got to figure ur plant mite have been root bound b4 so there wasnt much soil and u could water a lot but when u transplant into a new and bigger container which holds more soil and therefor holds more moisture, they look good dont worry about being a beginner u got to start somewhere, we are all still learning til we die, goodluck and update please

Latest posts

Back