Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi squid- HUGE fb fan. My fav player, well that's tough. Warren Moon was my fav wayyy back when. Peyton Manning is tops on my list this decade. This yr I'm really pulling for lil bro Eli, I've gotten fond of him from having him on my fantasy team for 2 yrs in a row. Hmmm super bowl projections - Denver vs New York Giants. Put the brothers up against eachother. :D

Ok enough of that. Sorry ducky and hickler :p

Been a good weekend. I think we've gotten a handle on the bugs. Seems it was just in the one bedroom and we've Only seen 4 since we sprayed and dusted none in the bed at all. Knock wood!!! We will repeat everything on Weds regardless. My Vac is back from the dead. And most of all - after spring cleaning (lol) I found the VHS tape from '94 when my dad and I were on Donahue. I thought it was forever lost. Now I can get a DVD made of it and can watch and hear my dad whenever I wish. I was so happy when I found it. May he RIP.

Biu folks.

Duck, I don't remember if u ever said what u buy/sell at the flea market...???

4u2sm0ke said:
he sells duck calls/decoys:giggle:

:rofl:

Naw I don't sell calls/decoys.

What I sell is a specialty item that I do not want to mention in open forum. People may put 2 and 2 together and figure out who I am;)

BIU

:bong:

:eek: Nobody made it to the club all day but me?

What:confused2: is everybody out of weed?

Well I guess I'll throw down a table full of The WhiteXNepal Indica and

BIU

:bong:

:eek: ;) :cool: :) :p Thanks for the offer Duck

I was here but the cat had my tongue.

Glad you had a nice flea market Duck.

It is time to BIU people! We are late.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I am having a trim party today:)

Chopping down a Cheddarwurst II that went 77 days

BIU :bong:

:bong::bong:

:ciao: its twosday

duck.. Glad ya enjoyed the swap meet...Happy trimming...is this an outdoor Harvest? more work in the yard for me....they say temps today...84f:shock:

take care and be safe

morning bhc :bong: :bong:

have fun duck

yard looks awesome 4u---wish i was there

good day to you rosebud, sm, cubby, squiddy, drft, and any i missed :D :stoned:

So I got my hair cut yesterday and my hair dresser told me she ran 22 miles in 4 hours and 20 min. So I upped my walk to 1.5 mils today...Huh????Am I jock or what.

Enough of my bragging.

Lets all BIU. Please join me on the veranda for some satori.

Joining in

4u this is an indoor grow. I have a perpetual grow going so about every 2 weeks I harvest.:)

Hello BHC :ciao:,
I'm wrestling my bong and celebrating losses and gains. :bong:
LOST; 100 pounds since Feb 23 :yay: , my Dr. was amazed and pleased.
Gained; a 1954 Minneapolis-Moline tractor in very good condition. It was gifted to me from a farmer/collector I know who's moving out of state (medical reasons). He knew I've always wanted this tractor, I've been lusting after it for 8 years, and said he couldn't see selling it when he knows it will have a good home with me.
His wife said to me "You're just gonna' use this to go the liqour store are'nt you?", she knows me too well.
So all in all it's was a very good weekend.
Duck, I like the idea of a perpetual harvest. How many plants do you harvest at a time? How do you stagger the growth? Is it strain dependant? :icon_smile:
Rose, congrats on the walking :aok: , it's great for the heart, lungs, and joints ;) ( I mean ankles, knees, and hips not :tokie: )
Anyone heard any news from/about Ozzy?
4U, Orange, Mom, Drft, and the rest of the BHC let's BIUyou can jump up on the hay wagon and I'll pull you around with my new antique tractor. :farm: :farm: :farm:

Duck, I like the idea of a perpetual harvest. How many plants do you harvest at a time? How do you stagger the growth? Is it strain dependant?

I harvest 1 to 2 plants every 2 weeks.

Some strains my take longer but once they are done I just stick another in there. Running 6 to 7 plants according to the above system.

:ciao: cubby...I wanna ride the tractor..Ill even pay for the booze:D

Rose...you Jock:rofl:

Duck....thanks for help...going to be fun:lama:

Cubby, :eek: WOW, that is an amazing weight loss. That is so good for you. I am proud to know ya.:) :) Did you quit eating or what?

The tractor sounds very cool. I learned to drive a tractor before anything else. And old John Deer that was older then dirt 50 years ago. A fly wheel to start it?

There was an old red chevy truck in town that i have coveted for years. I wonder if I could work out that kinda deal with him.:p

Orange, i don't really have a veranda either, just a back patio.

Just got home from a really long day and I am headed back outside, this time it will be Medicine Woman!. BIU!

hay rides sound like a blast---thanx cubby---bringing the flask---hope you all like tequila

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Congrats Cubby.

Good morning Bongers!

I am off to design a small garden for a big non profit. Should be fun, no pot plants right? No rosebud.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Duck, thanks for the info. The perpetual grow seems like it would be a gift to my hands. Trimming a plant or 2 every couple weeks would be better than sitting and trimming a dozen plants at a time.
Rose, I didn't have to give up eating, quite the opposite. I had to eat more, but at regular meal times. The only thing I had to give up was my homebrew :cry:(I replaced it with coaconut rum and diet coke, no more than 3 per day). Then I just replaced white bread and white sugar with whole grain breads and brown sugar/honey. And exercise, I walk 2 miles when I wake up and 2 miles after dinner, and lift weights 30-45 mins a day. It took about 2 weeks for it become routine, now I just do it without thinking. I am litteraly in better shape than I've been in 20 years. I've taken 8 inches off my waist.:woohoo:
And you should talk to the guy that owns that truck, you never know where he's at in life. He might be willing to let it go to someone who'll care for it as more than just a rolling commodity.
4U, I'd let you drive the tractor, I'd sit on one fender (they have seats) and keep the bong loaded;) your little dog could sit on the other:)
Orange, if we had the Marijuana laws they have on the West Coast, we would have a huge Hayride. I'd host the Great North Woods BHC get together and BBQ. That would be some fun!
You folks take care and keep those bubblers bubblin'.
BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back