Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, the ash cacher makes it so the bong stays clean and doesn't get dirty?

That is correct Rose.

With this ash-catcher you can either put water or ice in it.

Yeah these new bongs have gone high-tech on us Rose :laugh:

I really need to get with it. So, this eliminates that nasty bong water taste? Do i need one?
Thanks for trying to keep me current Duck.
Have a great Saturday. Is your shopping done? Did you get your sisters something cool? Sorry if i am being nosey.

Yeah no nasty bong water taste with a ash-catcher. Just clean out the ash-catcher once in awhile. I would recommend one:aok: I had one before but when I broke by diffuser/stem it would not fit on the new stem/diffuser. This one is a bit more involved/fancier them my other one,but much easier to keep clean. There are many different styles to chose from and prices:eek:

I pretty much have my Christmas shopping done. Just need to pick up a couple of more things, but I know exactly know what and where I need to go and do.:D In and out. I think my sisters and I have a different opinion on what is cool:rofl: but I hope they like what I got them and I think it is cool:)

Good to know drft. I use my vape most the time, but a big ole bong hit is lovely if it is crystal clean...I may have to go look around. It may be out of my budget since i would maybe break it...i will look. fun.
Thank you Duck.

It's a Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy Saturday:)

BIU :bong:

:ciao: 4U!

:bong:

I have convinced my lovely GF that a "Drfting's Shed inc." is in need. Something insulated with power and heat, where i can run a few tents. We are both over the paranoia of growing in the back yard. We would feel much more comfortable growing indoors with a controlled environment away from prying eyes, and keep the outdoor endeavors off the property in the "woods", guerrilla style.

Ill be piecing this project together slowly, as we all know how hard it is to come up with extra cash right now. It will pay for itself in no time tho. Ill be looking at both options also. Prefab vs. Self built. I can make my own. Its the time that im not sure i have.

Im excited. :cool2:

Drft

:ciao: Drft

congrats on the SHed project...remember its allways in progress...lol...only reason I did a Shed is cause no room in house with 3 kids and small [place...is this your case as well?...Im allways Here to help brother..

TMT:bolt::bong:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Jeepers it is 50 outside right now:)

BIU :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: Drft

congrats on the SHed project...remember its allways in progress...lol...only reason I did a Shed is cause no room in house with 3 kids and small [place...is this your case as well?...Im allways Here to help brother..

TMT:bolt::bong:

This is the case. I really dont feel there is a room in the house i can pull it off in. Better to build something instead.

Thanks for the help, 4U. Your a good friend!
Drft

Good morning you Shed people, the Duck, and the bear, and the smokin mom, the orange guy and yyz. and all ya all.
I am glad it is warm where you are Duck. It is windy and rainy here. It would be a good morning to BIU if you are so inclined, and I am...join me please!

morning peeps,hey Rosie what up.....time for some quick rips and off to the room to check on some ladies....have a great day and BIU:cool: .....peace

good to see you mrfist. How are your ladies doing and what are your ladies?
Thanks for joining me drft!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
27* and cloudy.
Rosebud, I'll join ya'

Me too, I need to go to the grocery store...i need to way BIU before then, it makes it so much more of an experience if your stoned.

my lovely ladies are doing great,2nd week into flowering,I have 2 pineapplexpress and 1 og 13,and a couple auto experimental x strains me and a bud are trying to get stable,,,,,,RRFxMI5,not much,just gettin back into it,was a rough year for us with the robbery and all....hope everyone is having a great day,time to BIU:cool:

Latest posts

Back