Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

YYZ Skinhead said:
When I get a borosilicate bong with a cylindrical bowl I shall vape through it using a heat gun. :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

I have a DaBuddha vape with an attachment that hooks to my bong:)

BIU :bong::bong:

morning duck---what you doing up so early---can't sleep here---want to start my day---not so stealth to be flipping on the outdoor flood lights to fill buckets of soil---might have to clean the flower room and take the ad/pe instead

Orange this is pretty much the normal time for me:D I am in the Eastern time zone. Thinking of taking down my ADXPE at day 65 today also

Good morning Bongers,

I am sorry you can't sleep Orange. You and Duck harvesting today, nice.

Duck how are you this morning?

I have tried to figure out how you bong thru your vape, i think you may have even showed me a pic, that is very cool.

It is a new day. I am glad. I hope.

Morning Rose:ciao:

The whip of the vape attaches to a blown glass piece then inserts into the bong stem/ash catcher/diffuser.

Doing great here Rose. Cold (21*) but no wind :woohoo: The wind is what bothers me.

BIU 3...2..1. :bong:

Good morning bhc. It amazes me that folks on the west coast (and 2 hrs earlier), wake up before I do..:p and here I thought 7am was early, lmao.

Supposed to have severe storms soon, I hope it waits til I make the school run in 30 mins, then I can go back to sleep. Love it when it's storming and I'm safely home and don't have to be anywhere. ;)

I can't stop yawning. Ok, time to get out of bed now.

Happy Thursday everyone. Have great daze.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
5* and sunny today.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Morning my Friends. Im having hot Coffee and a Bowl of White Widow.:hubba:

Good morning all. It is a crisp 16 degrees here, but no wind and a sunny day. The fire is built, the coffee is done, and the dogs have gone out. I, like Weedhopper, am going to indulge in hot coffee and a bowl of Beyond the Brain.

Me loves this White Widow. I like the Sativa High. Is Satori a Sativa type high?:48:

Doing coffee and Cheddarwurst and SDMXPA. Smoked a few :bong1: and a :tokie: now I am :vap_smiley:. While cleaning up a ADXPE and I did not take a 5 hr energy drink:D....I hate that commercial:p

WeedHopper said:
Me loves this White Widow. I like the Sativa High. Is Satori a Sativa type high?:48:

Yup, it is--I like that up sativa high, too. Satori is by far my favorite daytime smoke.

High ladies and gentlemen. The storm has passed and the sun is peeking out. Saying 63 degrees this afternoon. :)

Enjoying some incredibly stinky cheese this morning and a diet dr pepper. Trying to get my butt moving. :p

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yup, it is--I like that up sativa high, too. Satori is by far my favorite daytime smoke.

Thanks THG. When I start growing again I will be getting some of those beans.:hubba: I love the up high,,not much on Couch Lock Strains. My Wife Likes the Indica for her pain.

I've always wanted to try satori. I only hear rave reviews.

Sittin here listening to tunes on the radio.

Biu

The Hemp Goddess said:

I hope your not out. It is a national day of mourning when I run out.

Latest posts

Back