proud parent pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well aren't those lovely. You must be pretty tickled. enjoy your grow.. we do.

Well aren't those lovely. You must be pretty tickled. enjoy your grow.. we do.

I am very tickled haha. Not tooting my own horn but I'm glad my skills and know how have improved from my last grow that was also my first. I def. Have more confidence with everything from feeding to handling getting more comfortable with pruning techniques and whatnot. And I'm proud of myself for finishing out what I'm starting whether it be for the good or the bad. ...... Good life lesson I suppose.

keep up the good work man, my first grow was amazing... it was a God Bud bag seed, only seed i found in a whole quarter pound and it was fully mature... but being my first grow i messed up soooo much... so-so soil, went with synthetic nutes and totally over fed/watered and yet that God Bud toughed though it like a champ, everyone who tried it said it was awesome and if they didnt know it was my first grow they would have thought i was a seasoned grower lol... so just keep doing what youre doing and expanding your knowledge and youll do just fine...

Latest posts

Back