$25 off on Magical butter machine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

http://magicalbutter.refr.cc/8VFKTD8

This is a 25 dollar off for the magical butter machine. Full disclosure, i get a reward if you buy, but it is a great machine.. I use mine a lot and love the customer service guy... always a bit stoned and happy to help when i mess up..

You know what I hate is that there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that something like this should cost $175. Seriously, I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with companies that over price simple things like this...

You know what I hate is that there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that something like this should cost $175. Seriously, I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with companies that over price simple things like this...

but..... the lights are so cool when your stoned

I would gladly pay 200 dollars if it meant never doing RSO the old way. So worth it to me.

So why didn't you build a cheaper one? SMH

I like mine and if Rose says I can make RSO I might like it better

I've been contemplating getting one and it looks like you can get them for $150 or less at times via eBay sellers.

I like getting them at the company because the warrenty I think is better.They have been known to replace the machines even if it is the customers error. Check that out.. I am not sure. I use mine a lot.

I've been contemplating getting one and it looks like you can get them for $150 or less at times via eBay sellers.

The web site states that the units sold on E-Bay and Amazon are not being sold by authorized dealers and are not covered by warranty. With the coupon you can get them for $150 from the manufacturer and know that you are covered by warranty in case of a problem.

Point well taken! I was not aware of that...to top it off the prices on eBay have jumped 20-30% in the past 2 weews so its no longer a savings...Think I will order one now...thanks for the discount code Rose! :48:

I can recommend this whole heatedly. The customer service alone is enough, but it saves me so much time. Now, you will be able to post a coupon for others... cool.

I got one....... was thinking the one Rose has been talking about that recovers the alcohol might be a better choice......... Rose...... what you think?

Latest posts

Back