unacceptable:p

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOT

Reaction score
Here we go i was checking on my plants, i was busy for 3 days studying with my friends. I got this... the light is far enough to burn it and i put the water about 1 day out to get the chlorine out. Not using ferts

View attachment 20160524_130059.jpg

I'm not sure I understand what your saying, shot

Lol i forgot to upload the picture sorry

Your plant is very sick. Please tell us more about your space. Are you feeding your plant anything? What are your temps and RH? What kind of soil is it planted in? How big is the pot? How old the plant? Etc, etc. The more you tell us, the better someone is going to her able to help you.

No i dont feed it, temps:21-25 °C. I use "top-terreau " soil its a local one and it was good for my plants in veg stage. The pot is about 2 litres, the plant is 30cm exactly. The stem is also turning yellow and the plant smells bad. Its 11 weeks into flowering. 2 plants are really sick and the third biggest last one just started to turn yellow also. The fan that i use is enough for my little growroom.

Shot, this is certainly a hungry plant, since you said yourself that you don't feed them, the soil cannot provide enough ferts for the plants' life + your plant is 11 weeks which means it is probably ripe for harvest anyway. also you probably have a small pot so maybe rootbound as well

I dont have time now to go and buy ferts, the shop is far from here. I'll just keep it like this because i cant do anything just wanted to see the reason. In 2 weeks i'll prepare for my next grow and keep u updated.

Starving and dieing.

Starving and dieing.
should this be my plant and ignorant of growing as you...lazy and poor,

I'd trash that soil right quick and beg borrow scrounge quality organic mix,

even resorting to talking to the oldies in your area,

above all return to veg, perhaps for the entire summer,

so a 12 gallon even a kiddie pool would be of use,

and use a strong Mh light of about 6500k and leave on for a good 18/6

place outside once the suns up long enough

but study is indeed what you need

Chlorine outta the tap ...I use constantly, ...its actually used in cell-making - the growth process

Thank u vostok that's what i did i changed the soil and my last plan is good now. Thanks guys!

Shot your new soil should be airy, you can add some tree bark if you cannot buy additives, even a little amount of gravel, and if you are unsure of its contents, flush it well, make sure the drainage is good, remove any salts in it

Latest posts

Back