ventilation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednose

Reaction score
I am planning a grow in my garage in the next couple months its the only place available. i will be exhausting the hot air out through the window now my first question is what is a good way to hide the ducting so its not hanging out in the window.

And my next question is do you leave the exhaust and intakr fans on when the lights are out. Any help is appreciated

Maybe you had better give us some more info about what you plan on doing. With the info we have, there is no answer--so much depends on your individual set-up. How large is your space going to be? What are your plans for heating and cooling? What size light(s) and what type are you planning on using? What is the climate where you live?

Ill be using a 600 watt hps inside a 4x4 tent i have a small hole at the bottom of my garage to pull cool air from the outside. Ill be getting a 6 inch fan and filter and exhaust. The winter months here in ohio gets pretty cold.The only place i have to exhaust the air is through the window and im wondering how to disquise it.

I was watching a video on youtube and they was exausting the hot air back into the grow room basically just circulating the air ti keep it moving and he said it helps with the temps.for the winter months. Does anyone else here do that

Latest posts

Back