How do you reduce humidity in a tent?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
My temp and humidity are OK at 71 degrees and 45% but I wouldn't think I would want to go much above 45% humidity.

I have plenty of ventilation.

Just in case I start going over 50%, is there a simple way to reduce humidity in a tent?

if u must buy a dehumidifier than so be it---but i wouldn't---don't sweat the humidity if you have above average fresh air circulation with a high RH---sometimes here we run RH as high as 60% for weeks---mildew mold and rot only comes when the air circulation is inadequate---be sure your plants have a constant oscillating gentle breeze and they will thank you for it

Thanks OS. I just thought there might be some slick, simple way like hanging paper strips in the tent. Or some other magic method. LOL

what about a fan blowing or sucking dry air in, unless the air where you are is humid,

i can't think of antthing else aside from a dehumidefyer

Orange is spot on. Just make sure you have a fan inside the tent like he said. As long as you don't let dead pockets of air to build up you will be fine at that rh.

Thanks. I'll pick up a couple oscillating fans.

Latest posts

Back