Herb Grinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Any1 know what stores may sell something similar to the one you would use for bud? Don't really want to wait for ordering online.. Thanks..

any head shop...also I seen one at a Gas station along with the one hitter key chains..Hope ths helps KEEP M GREEN

Thanks.. I will check the cigar shop out.. Don't know of any herb shops out here.. Thanks again.. Smoke good

I use Bullet to grind my buds works fine.

I use an electric coffee grider I got at the local grocery store. It was $10 and it works really really good.

I know by me all the hadjis shops the guys from the middle east that own gas stations or quick stops most of them carry glass bowls, 2 bongs, blunt wraps, and grinders... But if you cant find them just use a coffee grinder its what i used before i bought one and it makes tons of kief!!

Magic Bullet is the best bro unless the wife gets upset with you like mind did when I used it.

LOL... Thanks everyone for the advice.. Wouldn't a coffee grinder grind it to fine? Well hey if it works i'll give it a shot :D.. And i'll check the gas station too.. Thanks.. Smoke good..

I'd like to make some coffee with that grinder after you grind up some buds!

I use a coffee grinder as well. Easy to find, built to last, hard to lose. Win/Win all around.

Check your local head shop or any gas station in the ghetto. You should have no problems finding something.

Walmart $13 dollars coffee grinder.

This site is cool check it out. lol
www.nevergetbusted.com/ngbbb/about791.html[/url]

KGB30, edit out the http in that link to look like this "hxxp".

Pretty pretty please?

Latest posts

Back