Heat issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't did it yet,I will today tho, waiting on a friend come by to help move the box.. everything is out of the way already

think she is saying move it toward the window outside the tent? and that carbon filter till needed kils ya

Since I moved the tent, with 3 lights on, it gets up to 102.. I turned one of and will see what it get upto.. this really got me frustrated and a lil upset.. get you all pics either later on tonight or tomorrow

I would not even bother with the t5's in there they are just adding to the heat. Bulbs n ballast.
Has the fan been removed n put on outside of tent.do you have an osculating fan blowing around.
What are your temps in basement. How many ports are open to bring in fresh air.
Also if you are in a 4x4 1 400w n the t5's won't be enough. Need the 2 400w or a 600w or 1k.
LH.

Yes I took the fan out, it's on the out side.. I already had an oscillating fan in they.. and I have two 400 watt lights and a 400 watt t5... temps in basement stays around 75.. oh yea,I did turn off the t5 after I seen what the temps went upto.. all the light are off now to let it cool off, see how 2 do tomorrow

One more thing, the room is around 34 square feet, and today I confirmed that my fan is 400 cfm.. Will that make a difference??

The space your tent is in has nothing to do with it.
Plus that's sqft of the room you would want cubic feet since the fan is rated in cubic feet minute.
But your tent is 104 cubic feet.
So your fan should remove all the air in that then 3 times a minute
Easily cooling the tent. Into at least 80's.
LH.

Maybe with the filter off.. I wonder if they have cool tube for dual bulbs.. thinking filter to fan to lights to the window???

LEFTHAND said:
The space your tent is in has nothing to do with it.
Plus that's sqft of the room you would want cubic feet since the fan is rated in cubic feet minute.
But your tent is 104 cubic feet.
So your fan should remove all the air in that then 3 times a minute
Easily cooling the tent. Into at least 80's.
LH.

No I was saying it possibly will cool the tent if the filter was off..with it being sent through the window I gotta have a filter

BluntFullOfKush said:
Maybe with the filter off.. I wonder if they have cool tube for dual bulbs.. thinking filter to fan to lights to the window???

I do believe they do. And it's not hard to diy mount a socket in one.
Honestly I'd go 2 cool tubes so you can light the tent even.

It should go if you had air cooled lights.
Filter - ducting - lights- ducting (out tent)- fan - ducting ( out window)
So tent air goin threw filter threw lights out tent out window. Fresh clean air

Now you can also run ducting from windo to tent. For a passive fresh air. N take filter off n stick it on blowing end n exhaust into basement.

LH.

ok I read post, so ya 16" fans 3 around room and tent, tent closer to window. distance of pipe exshaust is running threwit looses ventint gusto, pull nott push like thg says. put a ac in the room not tent, the room. whenlights are on if u can open tent a bit to let fresh air in and just spray smelly stuff. don't grow in the summer but if you do beware of heat issues cld wipe ya out

The cheapest one I seen its 213 on eBay. No lol and no to the a.c.aswell imma make something work, what,I have no idea

just a fyi.
You'll need the length in feet, the width in feet, and the height in feet. With those, multiply them all together, as length (in feet) x width (in feet) x height (in feet) = volume in cubic feet.

look on craig.list .com for a a/c probally find one free or close to it imo i'd just throw it on the floor newar the tent inlet and not worry about putting it in a window as that is what i was going to do rather then get a 300$ indoor pone that still is supposed to be vented

and ya pics. defiantly drop the carbon filter till you absolutely need it in flowering, I use a c03 maker to mask smell (ozone) 70$ from htg fills a 2k sq room an hour smell like just after a fresh rain even in a stinky basement

how big is that room the tent is in

whats inside the tent look like?

if room temp is 75 then tent should be to that's how mine runs unless i put in a/c duct on hot days

Sorry guys, had to get a new phone so I wasn't able to take pics till today. . I will have them up later. ..
as far as the size of the room, it's 4'x4'x6 inna half feet. 75$ you say???imma look into that next month. . How do it work??

heres the pics.. not sure wht the temps will get up to with the filter off... with it on it got up to 100, I can let you all know later today.. im glad I got time to fix everything before I start up my grow.. imam look on ebay for a co3 maker like I said u use... but imam need a lil more info on how they work

5.jpg

6.jpg

I would tighten up that ducting to the window. Shorten it make it taunt and support it.
An other option is a 36" cool tube. Easy to add socket too
N I do believe they come dual ad well.

Where do u set your thermometer
I like to use the dual in and out. Place it lil under half way up. And have the out cord level with plants.

I just don't understand how your hitting 100 with 2 400w.
LH.

hxxp://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?itemId=350780201642&cmd=VIDESC

hxxp://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_pg_1_3?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Acool+tube+reflector&keywords=cool+tube+reflector&ie=UTF8&qid=1375924078

hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/hydrofarm-reflectors-c-1254_338_588.html

hxxp://www.horticulturesource.com/grow-lights-lighting-systems-fixtures-movers-ballasts-sockets-reflectors-components-c21/reflectors-hoods-shields-parts-s24/

I definitely suggest looking into these before a Co3machine
LH.

I checked out the link I wouldn't be able to Get any of those. . I seen ozones on eBay pretty cheap?? Do they work what do you think about there use??

Latest posts

Back