MoNo's Design Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not on the coast, but I am in the western part of the US. Do they have something similar? If they have something similar, it sure is easier than mixing everything you need. My ex was a soil grower. We would spread a huge tarp in the shop and start mixing bags of soil, perlite, manure, lime, peat moss, etc.

i think lowes might come through. They said to check back monday for new shipment.

I've been reading deeper and deeper into the forums. I also was introduced to another forums, I've got information overload. Another question, while in veg room are the lights on 24/7 or 18/7, i know the flower room is 12/12.

well most of us stick with the easy setting, always on 24/0. im not sure why people use 18/6 it seems to cause a constant stretch well before the 12/12 flip stretch. i stick with like i said the easy setting, always on, no timers needed

Well I received the jardin 120 today. I open it up and the case it comes in it ripped about 10" down the zipper area. I say to my self I well at least it's not the tent. Well to my surprise, once I get the tent almost setup there is a rip about 6" on the corner. "I know this will continue to rip" I sent the seller a message. We'll see what happens. I don't want to pay to have it shipped back.

hxxp://farm6.staticflickr.com/5539/10601079096_b6108e760b_b_d.jpg

Also I received a bag of 50 rapid rooters. I wasn't even thinking about length of time they last. Anyway to keep them fresher longer?

i dont think they really "go bad" i had 7 sitting around for nearly 9 months+ and they were all dried out, gave them an over night soak in water and rung out like 75% of the water, popped a seed in and blamo 3 days later seedlings poppin outta rapid rooters, as long as they dont mold i dont think youll have any issues with them sitting around as long as you rehydrate them

if you bought it off ebay, it is possible, you might have to pay to ship it back. i just recently bought a 6" booster fan from ebay. broke after 3 days. i still haven't sen't it back yet, but ebay already refunded the money.

I bought it off amazon. I hoping that they send another one and I can send this one back in that box. The box it came in was beat up and I tossed it.

The damage to the package was almost certainly done by the carrier and that is who you are most likely going to have to deal with. Who delivered it and was there a note made that the packaging was damaged when you received it? I have found both Amazon and Bay good to work with, but I am not seeing this as Amazon's fault. Who delivered it? I hope that you did not make a mistake by tossing the box...

Keep the Rapid Rooters sealed in the plastic bag they came in and they will last.

The Hemp Goddess said:
The damage to the package was almost certainly done by the carrier and that is who you are most likely going to have to deal with. Who delivered it and was there a note made that the packaging was damaged when you received it? I have found both Amazon and Bay good to work with, but I am not seeing this as Amazon's fault. Who delivered it? I hope that you did not make a mistake by tossing the box...

Keep the Rapid Rooters sealed in the plastic bag they came in and they will last.

Yes, i tossed the box. The damage was not caused by the carrier in my opinion. The tent was inside of the case which was inside of a box. I could see if the poles were bent "from tossing the box around" this was more of a manufacturer defect. The zipper to the case was ridiculously hard to unzip, matter of fact if the bag didn't have that huge rip in it, i couldn't have pulled the tent out of it.

How big of a problem would it be to have a small amount of light coming through that rip? Did you see the pic?

Thanks for the info on the RR. They came in a zip lock storage bag.

I plan to put my order in for beans on Monday. My choice is 2 Sensi Seeds Super Skunk, 2 LowRyder AK 47, and 1 Pineapple Punch.

Any thoughts or suggestions being my 1st indoor grow?

A small amount of light coming through is not a problem in veg, but it is a huge problem in flowering. I would contact the person you got the tent from and see if they will make it right. If you pay with Paypal, you have some recourse.

What type of high are you looking for? Let should determine what you get. Why the LowRyder?

my wife picked that one. I went back and looked at the order and its outdoor. So I told her to go with something different. She wanted ak 47 but couldn't find one. Were out of stock she said.

I'm setting up my tent and I have a quick question. My carbon filter is on the right side of the tent and I'm venting out the left side. Does it matter which side the duct goes into the light? The way its setup is the duct goes into the open side of the hood and runs out the light socket side of the hood.

I'm having trouble finding the right ones. Could someone recommend ones they know are good. Some reviews on amazon got me to question my choice. Also a good loupe

- ph meter
- tds/ppm meter

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am not on the coast, but I am in the western part of the US. Do they have something similar? If they have something similar, it sure is easier than mixing everything you need. My ex was a soil grower. We would spread a huge tarp in the shop and start mixing bags of soil, perlite, manure, lime, peat moss, etc.

well lowes didnt come through. Home Depot said it would be $90.00 shipping. So I will have to come up with something else.

this is what Home Depot suggested.

hxxp://t.homedepot.com/p/Vigoro-1-5-cu-ft-Organic-Potting-Mix-50150062/203155271/

Sorry, i don't mean to be bothersome. I am racking up on the questions here. Can a digital ph meter measure the ph level in water and soil?

hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/Luster-Leaf-1845-Rapitest-Digital-Soil-pH-Meter-New-/281185458312?pt=US_Garden_Tools&hash=item4177f59888

Latest posts

Back