settingh up my grow room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
it will b 3ft by 4ft by 6 to 61/2 ft tall when i'm done
I first made the bottom 100_1666.JPGom
where I could stand on it if I wanted then I put the top of the floor on100_1667.JPG,, those places on the corners r where 2x4's will b going ,, where as 3 of them will brace the Grow Room,, by being screwed to the wall

Looks like you are doing a great job there lovn. Keep us updated. I think I may be building (with the help of another) 2 30 sq ft rooms in a larger room for winter. I will use old shipping crates that are free and 2 x 4s and insulation salvaged from a mobile home they demolished after a tree fell through it (I also got a small deck out of the deal). It should be almost free.

I will be watching your progress.

HG thanks,, also have U seen the Grow lately that Prozack is really lookin awesome n of course the Cheese Wreck,, but I've been really lookin for a strain like Prozack,, cause I got arthritis all thro my body, spine , n fibermyalga,, shoulder,, neck right leg. to tell ya the truth I use a new body hahahahahah,, just pain all over,, plus i'm rated at 100% PTSD

Latest posts

Back